CMRUAT Admit Card 2018
CMRUAT Admit Card 2018: Admit card is essential for each and every exam. The exam authority will instruct all the candidates 3 day before the exam by email and SMS to download their hall ticket. Candidates are advised to bring their Hall Ticket during the exam. Candidates who successfully submitted their application form will get the CMRUAT Hall Ticket on the portal. Candidate must note that under any circumstances if they are not able to bring the admit card during the exam scheduled then they will be not allowed to appear in the exam.
CMRUAT 2018 Exam Dates
It is requested to the entire candidate to prepare well for the CMRUAT Exam and make sure that the admit card is in proper condition as it is required during the admission process. The candidate also checks the scheduled on which date they are going to appear the exam. At last, we wish all the best for the exams.
- The entrance test will be conducted on 10-06-2018 and 15-07-2018.
- Candidates have to opt for, 10-06-2018 on or before 03.06.2018 and 15-07-2018 on or before 08.07.2018.
- Candidates will be instructed to download CMRUAT Hall Ticked, 3 days before the exam using Email and SMS.
CMRUAT Hall Ticket 2018 Download
The CMR University Admission Test (CMRUAT) releases the admit card one week before the exam is scheduled and they will send instructions notification 3 days before the examination. So a candidate must be updated regards the release date of the CMRUAT Hall Ticket. Candidate can download the Admit Card from the steps provided below.
- Applicant have to go the official website of CMRUAT.
- After it, All the applicants are required to click on the link CMRUAT Admit Card which will be available on the left side of the official website.
- After it, Candidates are required to enter their registration number and the date of birth.
- Click on the submit button and the CMRUAT Hall ticket/ Admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Candidate has to download the admit card and take the print out of that for their future use.
- If candidate has any problem with their data in admit card they can contact the members of exam authority using the below details.
CMRUT Contact Details
For any queries regarding the CMRUAT admission process, a candidate can send the email on firstname.lastname@example.org or they can contact on the following sources of aid provided below:
The working days are: Monday- Saturday:- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
If any queries, inform us on www.cmr.edu.in or contact CMRU Admission Hotline +91-9342900666
Official Website: CMRUT Admit card 2018