CMC Vellore Application Form 2021: Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore (CMC) provides admission to various Diploma, UG & PG medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, BOT, BPT, BPO etc. If you want to pursue your career in the field of Medical then you apply for CMC Vellore MBBS Online Registration.
This college offers admission on the basis of centralized counselling process. For some courses, there will be an entrance test followed by an Interview. Here we have shared the detailed information related to CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form, Exam date, last date to apply etc
CMC Vellore 2021 Important Dates
Check here the expected schedule of the CMC Vellore 2021 Exam.
|Events||Important dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of application form||14th February 2021|
|End of application form submission||26th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the required documents||2nd April 2021|
|For MBBS Last date for submission of NEET 2021 Scores||1st week of June to 3rd week of June 2021|
For A.H.S, AHS Diploma & M.Sc.
|Events||A.H.S||AHS Diploma & M.Sc.|
|The announcement of the list for step-2||14th May 2021||16th May 2021|
|Special test and Interviews (Step-2)||16th-17th July 2021||30th-31st July 2021|
|Results of Selection||18th July 2021||1st August 2021|
|Registration of candidates||20th August 2021||21st August 2021|
For M.P.H & D.C.P.C
|Events||M.P.H & D.C.P.C|
|Announcement of list for step-2||16th May 2021|
|Special test and Interviews (Step-2)||11th-12th June 2021|
|Results of Selection||13th June 2021|
|Registration of candidates||14th June 2021|
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the listed below CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria before applying for the courses offered by the college.
- Candidates applying for MBBS courses are required to meet the NEET Eligibility Criteria
- At the time of admission in CMC Vellore, applicant’s age should not exceed 25 years.
- For MD/MS courses, students should have degree in MBBS with 50% aggregate and for PG Diploma, must passed BSc with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Anyone who is already employed in any Government or Private Institution and want to take admission to the courses, then he/ she should have obtain “No Objection Certificate”
- Association of Indian Universities will determine the eligibility for candidates who have studied in abroad.
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar Details, NEET Score Card|
|Size||Not exceeding 80 KB||Not exceeding 50 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG (recent, colored)||JPG/ JPEG|
|Dimension||150 pixels width x 150 pixels height||150 pixels width x 50 pixels height|
|Application Fee||Group- A: Rs.500/- & Group-B: Rs.100/-|
|Mode of Payment||
Online: via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card
Offline: Bank Challan at any branch of ICICI
How to apply for CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the guidelines for candidates going to apply for CMC Vellore Application Form
- Follow the link to register for CMC Vellore Admission 2021 i.e. admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- Click on the “Apply for a course” link available on the left side of the page
- Select your course and click on it
- Go to Candidate Registration. Candidates applying for MBBS need to go to enter NEET Score to submit the score of the NEET exam.
- Fill the empty required field with correct information and submit it.
Sign In to Apply
- You will get User Id/ Registration no on your registered mobile no or mail id after registration is done.
- Sign in to the account with the login details to fill the application form.
- Enter complete detail such as your personal details, academic details, contact address, test center & selected for the applying course and proceed for the next step.
Upload Scanned Images
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport sized photograph & signature as per given format.
- Images should be clearly visible and use the recently clicked photographs to upload.
- The next step is to pay the application cum registration fee.
Pay Registration Amount
- Candidates, who want to pay through offline mode, select the option. Generate the bank challan and submit at any ICICI bank branch along with the fee.
- For Online mode, use credit/ debit card or net banking to pay the fees.
- Submit the filled-in application form to complete the application process and take print of it for further use.
In case of any query, leave your message in the message box given below. We will give you a response soon.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2021: Official Website