CLAT Application Form 2020: Aspirants who are interested to pursue Law from 19 participating National Law Universities (NLU) can apply for CLAT 2020. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance test conducted by any of NLU on a rotational basis every year.
Other than NLUs, more than 30 law colleges consider giving admission based on CLAT score card. CLAT Form will be filled up through online process only.
Here we have discussed complete information regarding CLAT Registration Form, last date to register, exam date, how to apply online etc.
CLAT 2020 Important Dates
The authority has announced the examination date on its official site. Candidates can see CLAT 2020 Dates here.
|Notification of Admission||1/2 Jan 2020|
|Availability of the Application Form||10th January 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the form||31st March 2020 (11:59 PM)|
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear for CLAT entrance exam need to satisfy all Eligibility Criteria mentioned here
- Only Indian citizens / NRIs / NRI sponsored candidates are eligible to give CLAT 2020 Entrance Test.
- No age restrictions for CLAT examination.
- Candidates must have passed higher secondary education with at least 45% aggregate marks while for SC/ ST category candidate minimum 40% marks will be required.
- Applicants who are going to appear in qualifying examination are also eligible for CLAT-2020.
- Candidates applying for PG courses must have graduation degree in LLB/ 5 years Integrated LLB (Hons) or any other equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks for OBC from recognized universities or colleges. 5% relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
CLAT Application Form 2020 : Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details, SAP certificates|
|Required Scanned Image Configurations||Photograph||Signature|
|Dimension (width x height)||200 X 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Size||20 Kb – 50 Kb||10 Kb – 20 Kb|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, Light or White Background||White paper with black ink pen|
|Application Fees||Rs. 4000/- for General/ Special abled Person(SAP)/OBC and other categories|
|Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST|
|Mode Of Payment||Online: credit card, debit card, Pay Wallet, net banking|
How to Apply for CLAT Application Form
Follow the mentioned step by step procedure to fill the CLAT Online Application Form
- Go to the official website i.e. clat.ac.in.
- Search for Registration Link in Notice Board and click on it.
- Enter details like candidates name, e-mail id, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, and create password etc and submit it by clicking on “register” button.
- After registration is completed, a unique user id and password will be sent to your registered email id & mobile no.
Fill the Application
- With the help of login credentials, login to the account to fill the application form.
- Enter personal details, academic qualification details, communication address, select exam city & exam center.
- Next step is to upload scanned images like photograph & signature and required documents as per given format.
- After filling the application form completely, candidates need to pay the application fees as per their category.
- Fee can be paid through online payment gateway.
- At last submit the form and then take the printout of it for future references.
Leave your comment in the comment box below in case of any queries. We will reply you soon. All the Best!!
CLAT Application Form 2020: Official Website