AIBE Registration (14) 2020: The Bar Council of India (BCI) will conduct AIBE 2020. in the December month to test the capability of advocates who want to practice the legal profession in India. This exam provides “Certificate of Practice” to qualified candidates. If you are interested to get certification in practice in law then must apply for AIBE Application Form through online mode.
Latest Updates- AIBE 14 exam has conducted on 15 September 2019 and now result will be awaiting.
Here we have discussed the complete process to fill the application form, exam date, last date, and eligibility etc.
AIBE (14) 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the officially announced AIBE 14 Exam date here
|Exam Events||Official Dates|
|Starting date of AIBE (14) Registration||10th June 2019|
|Deadline for submission of applications||1st September 2019|
|Last date to make payment||8th September 2019|
|Last date to complete application||7th September 2019|
|Publishing of AIBE 2020 Admit card||10th September 2019|
|Examination Date||15 September 2019|
AIBE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are thinking to appear in AIBE 2020 XIII must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria in order to be eligible for the admission. Check the given below criteria before proceeding for the registration form.
- Applicants should be Indians.
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in LL.B from any institutes or colleges recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Applicants must have enrolled as an advocate with a State Bar Council.
- Candidates can apply for AIBE several times. No restrictions on number of attempts.
AIBE (14) Application Form Requirements
|Necessary documents should be prepared to upload (Size 50KB – 500KB in jpg format)||Advocate ID card (issued by State Bar Council), Enrollment Certificate, Category Certificate (if applicable), Disability Certificate (if applicable)|
|Required Scanned Image Specifications||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||10KB – 50KB||10KB – 50KB|
|Application Fees||Rs 3560/- for General/OBC candidates|
|Rs 2560/- for SC/ST|
|Payment Process||SBI Bank Challan|
How to Register for AIBE Registration (14)
Follow the step by step procedures to fill the AIBE 2020 Application Form
- Follow the official website link i.e. www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on “Registration (AIBE-XIII)” present at the left side of the home page.
- Select your state, year of enrollment and enter enrollment number.
- Tick on declaration message “I acknowledge that I am….” And click on “Accept” button
- After this, the registration page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the details such as candidate’s name, gender, father’s name, contact address, education & enrollment details etc
- Click on “Next” button to move to the uploading images & documents page.
- Upload the scanned self attested Photo Id, scanned images of photograph & signature in given format only.
- Tick on all declaration message, terms & conditions and then click on “Save” tab to submit the detail.
Login & Print Challan
- After that, students will get registration number and password on their registered email Id or mobile no.
- Go to the “Login Here (AIBE-XIII)” on the home page with the generated login credentials.
- See the registration details and then click on “Print Challan” button to generate the bank challan slip.
Pay the Application Fees
- Deposit the examination fees at the nearest SBI bank along with the downloaded SBI Bank challan.
- You will get a copy of challan with journal number, branch code & date of challan.
- After 24 hours of payment, go to the official website, login to the account and click on “Upload challan & details” button to upload the copy of challan obtained from the bank.
- Enter the details mentioned on the bank challan and upload the challan.
- Click on “submit” button for final submission.
- Take printout of filled-in application form for future reference.
To know how to register for AIBE XIII Registration Form, Click Here
For any queries, you may contact us by commenting in the comment box given below. We will reply back to you. Good Luck!!!
AIBE Registration (14) 2020: Official Website