CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017- सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट आवेदन प्रपत्र Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) invites the applicant for UGC NET Exam 2017 which is going to be conducted on 5th November. Therefore interested and eligible candidates must soon apply by filling CBSE UGC Net Online Application Form 2017 through its online portal. The application process will start from 1st August and thus candidates must go through the process of UGC NET Registration 2017 and accordingly apply for the exam. In regards to more precise details of exam date, eligibility etc check the article below.
CBSE NEET Counselling Schedule
UGC NET Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the NET exam every year from time to time. Accordingly, it has released the notification for UGC NET Exam 2017 recently. Candidates who are interested in the exam must now apply through its online portal by filling UGC NET Application Form 2017. UGC NET is conducted every year to determine the eligibility of Indian candidates for Junior Research Fellowship and for Assistant Professor or for both. The authority has declared the CBSE UGC NET Exam Date 2017 and accordingly the exam is going to be conducted on 5th November. Therefore aspirants need to follow the below-mentioned points to fill CBSE UGC NET 2017 Online Application Form.
- Log onto official portal www.cbse.nic.in
- Click on CBSE NET 2017
- Now click on Register now
- Enter the required details
- After the registration process, log in with the help of user id and password
- Click on CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
- Fill the form in the prescribed format
- Make payment of application fee
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on submit button
- CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 appears on screen
- Download and take a printout of it for future use
UGC NET Application Form 2017: Official Link
- GEN- Rs 600
- OBC- Rs 300
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs 150
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent with 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing for the final year exam are also eligible to apply for UGC NET (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). However, these candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Candidates whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991 will be offered 5% relaxation in aggregate marks
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. However, candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
- Age Limit
- Junior Research Fellowship
Candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship should be not more than 28 years of age as on 1st July 2017. However, 5 Years relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
2. Assistant Professor
There is no upper age Limit for candidates applying for Assistant Professor.
CBSE UGC NET Important Dates 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates applying for UGC NET Exam 2017 can check below the details of CBSE NET Exam Date 2017
|Online Application Form Submission||11st August 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||11th September 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||12th September 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||September 2017|
|Uploading of Admit Card||Last week of September 2017|
|Date of Examination||5th November 2017|
cbsenet.nic.in Application Form
Candidates who are interested in UGC NET 2017 Exam can now apply online by filling UGC NET Registration Form 2017 through its online portal till 30th August. Therefore all the aspirants of UGC NET 2017 can get here complete information in regards to CBSE UGC NET 2017 Registration and other related details.
For the latest alert stay tuned to our portal. Incase of any query place your comments below.