CAT Registration 2017- कैट पंजीकरण, आवेदन फॉर्म: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is going to conduct the CAT 2017 on 26th November 2017 in two sessions for admission into MBA and other management courses in IIMs and other top business schools. The authority has released the notification of CAT 2017 Registration and therefore interested and eligible aspirants must soon apply online through its official portal. The application process will commence from August 9 and will end on September 20. Therefore all the MBA aspirants must now fill CAT Application Form 2017 soon before the last date and get here details of CAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 and accordingly apply for the entrance exam. Thus in regards to more precise details of CAT Exam Date, admission process and other related information check the article below.
CAT Registration 2017
Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) conducts the CAT Exam every year on a rotational basis. This year is it going to be conducted by IIM Lucknow on 26th November. Therefore all the MBA aspirants must soon apply for the entrance by filling CAT Online Application form 2017. CAT is one of the biggest national level MBA Entrance Exam which is taken by more than two lakh candidates every year. The score of CAT 2017 is not only going to be accepted by the 20 IIMs in India but over 100 B-Schools across the country. Thus for CAT Registration Process 2017 candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Log onto official site www.iimcat.ac.in
- Click on ‘Registration’
- Complete the registration process in the prescribed format
- Once the registration is completed, candidates will receive the login credentials through SMS or email.
- With the help of credentials, fill up the application form
- Enter the required details
- Upload scan copy of photograph and signature
- Make payment of application fee
- Click on Submit Button
- CAT Application Form 2017 appears on screen
- Download and take printout of it for reference
CAT 2017 Registration: Official Link
- General/NC-OBC category- Rs. 1700
- SC/ST- Rs 850
on the basis of the cut-off marks, IIMS and all other B Schools will shortlist the candidates or further process. All the shortlisted candidates are further called for Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) and Written Ability Test (WAT). The Admission Procedure will be done on the basis of overall score secured by the candidate in GD, PI and WAT. Apart from this the academic performance and work experience of the candidate is also taken into consideration. However, the selection process varies from B-schools to B-schools.
CAT Exam Date
Below we have provided the details of CAT 2017 Exam Date along with the details of all other related events.
|Notification Releasing Date||30th July 2017|
|Registration start date||9th August 2017|
|Registration end date||20th September 2017|
|Correction window||October 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||18th October 2017|
|CAT 2017 Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||January 2018|
Download: CAT 2017 Notification
All the candidates who wish to excel their career in the management field and are preparing hard for CAT 2017, must prepare certain eligibility criteria. Below you can check the details of IIM CAT Eligibility.
- Candidates must have passed and obtained Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute.
- Candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 50% (for General category) and 45% (for Reserved category candidates)
- All the final year candidates can also apply for the exam, provided they fulfill the cut offs in their bachelor degree and all other factors within the stipulated time provided by IIMs and other participating institutes.
India Institute of Mangement (IIM) has released the notification of Common Admission Test 2017 for admission in IIMS and top Business Schools. Therefore candidates can get here CAT Apply Online 2017 process along with other related terms and get complete information.
For the latest alert stay tuned to our portal. In case of any query or review place your comments below.