CAT Admit Card 2019: Common Admission Test (CAT) registration has started from 8 August, 2019. Candidates who want to pursue MBA can apply for CAT 2019. After closing the registration process, the official authority of IIM, Calcutta will provide the admit card download link on the official website. The link will be active until 25 November. Candidates who will submit their application form will soon be issued CAT Hall Ticket to them.
CAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card is very necessary document as it contains crucial details like candidate’s identification, exam date, day & timing, test center & its address, roll no, application/ registration no. etc. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam center as the invigilator will verify it and then you will get permission to enter the exam center.
Here we have discussed the complete information about how to download the CAT 2019 Admit Card, exam date, admit card release date etc.
CAT Admit Card 2019 (Releasing Date)
The IIM, Calcutta has recently announced the CAT 2019 Exam Date. You can check the official schedule here
|Events||Tentative Dates, 2019|
|Release of Official Notification||July Last week or August First week|
|Registration starts from||8th August|
|Registration Form Correction||Last week of September|
|Online Registration Last on||26th September|
|CAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||24th October|
|CAT Examination Date||25 November|
|Answer Key and Question paper||1st/2nd week of December|
|Last week to submit objection||2nd week of December|
|Result||January 1st/2nd week 2019|
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the given instructions to access their admit card through online mode.
- Go to the given website link www.iimcat.ac.in
- Search for the CAT Admit Card 2019 Download link on right side of the homepage
- Enter the required details and submit it.
- Then, “CAT 2019 Admit Card” will appear on the screen.
- Save the admit card and take the print of it for further references.
CAT Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Once admit card is downloaded, you must verify the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancies, you may contact to the concerned board/authority.
- Candidates need to carry one valid id such as Aadhaar card/ Voter Id card/ Driving License/ Passprot/ PAN card etc along with the CAT 2019 Hall Ticket.
- The hard copy of the hall ticket should be clearly visible. Affix your passport size photograph on the space provided there.
- Report to the exam center at 7:30AM for forenoon session and 1:00 PM for the afternoon session.
- Do not bring any electronic gadgets to the exam center.
- Keep preserve your admit card till the end of admission process.
CAT Admit Card 2019: Official Website