CAT Admit Card 2022: Common Admission Test (CAT) registration has started in August (Expected). Candidates who want to pursue an MBA can apply for CAT 2022. After closing the registration process, the official authority of IIM, Calcutta will provide the admit card download link on the official website. The link will be active until November (Expected). Candidates who will submit their application form will soon be issued CAT Hall Ticket to them.
CAT Admit Card 2022
The admit card is a very necessary document as it contains crucial details like candidate’s identification, exam date, day & timing, test center & its address, roll no, application/ registration no. etc. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam center as the invigilator will verify it and then you will get permission to enter the exam center.
Here we have discussed the complete information about how to download the CAT 2022 Admit Card, exam date, admit card release date etc.
CAT Admit Card 2022 (Releasing Date)
The IIM, Calcutta has recently announced the CAT 2022 Exam Date. You can check the official schedule here
|Events||Tentative Dates, 2022 (Expected)|
|Release of Official Notification||July Last week or August First week|
|Registration starts from||August|
|Registration Form Correction||Last week of September|
|Online Registration Last on||September|
|CAT 2022 Admit Card Release Date||October|
|CAT Examination Date||November|
|Answer Key and Question paper||1st/2nd week of December|
|Last week to submit an objection||2nd week of December|
|Merit List||January 1st/2nd week 2022|
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can follow the given instructions to access their admit card through online mode.
- Go to the given website link www.iimcat.ac.in
- Search for the CAT Admit Card 2022 Download link on the right side of the homepage
- Enter the required details and submit them.
- Then, “CAT 2022 Admit Card” will appear on the screen.
- Save the admit card and take the print of it for further references.
CAT Hall Ticket 2022: Important Instructions
- Once admit card is downloaded, you must verify the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancies, you may contact the concerned board/authority.
- Candidates need to carry one valid id such as the Aadhaar card/ Voter Id card/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN card etc along with the CAT 2022 Hall Ticket.
- The hard copy of the hall ticket should be clearly visible. Affix your passport size photograph on the space provided there.
- Report to the exam center at 7:30 AM for the forenoon session and 1:00 PM for the afternoon session.
- Do not bring any electronic gadgets to the exam center.
- Keep preserving your admit card till the end of the admission process.
CAT Admit Card 2022: Official Website