BHU MBA Admission 2022: The Banaras Hindu University is a Central University which is also known as BHU. BHU was founded by the Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916. It offers admission into various UG & PG Courses through its own entrance exam or Admission process.
BHU is Comprised of 5 institutions and provides admission into MBA through CAT Entrance Exam. In this article, we are providing all the information regarding BHU Admission Form and process to get admission into MBA.
BHU MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
BHU MBA Admission Form submission process will start from the last week of September. So we are here combining CAT and BHU Admission 2022 Dates.
|CAT 2021 (Expected)|
|CAT 2021 Notification||Released|
|CAT 2021 Registration will start from||5 August 2021|
|Last Date For Registration Form||16th September 2021|
|Admit Card will be released on||28 October 2021|
|CAT Exam||29 November 2021|
|Result||January 1st/2nd week 2022|
|BHU MBA Form Date 2022-2023|
|BHU MBA Admission Form available in||Last Week Of September 2021|
|Last Submission Date||31st January 2022; 11:59:59 PM (expected)|
BHU MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility criteria
BHU MBA Admission will be on the basis of the combined merit of the candidates in CAT conducted by IIM, So candidates must have to fulfill the CAT Eligibility Criteria first, to apply for CAT 2022. Other BHU MBA Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Candidates should also fulfill the minimum Management Studies, eligibility requirements for appearing in CAT 2020.
- Candidates should have one of these
- Bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern
- Degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or law
- PG degree in any discipline with an Institute with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- For SC/ST candidates, 45% marks are required.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible after providing a certificate from the Head of the Institute/College.
- Admission in MBA will be Provided on the basis of combined merit of the candidates in CAT 2018 (50%), academic records (20%), GD and PI (30%).
BHU MBA Admission Forms 2022
The admission form or Application form will be available in the month of September. Just after the release of the CAT Application form. Candidates need to fill the CAT 2022 Application Form and then BHU MBA Admission Form, to get admission into BHU MBA.
- MBA and MBA IB program’s admission form filling in the online process. Candidates are required to have a valid email id and mobile no. for registration.
- All the Candidates who want to get admission into MBA Program are required to appear in CAT 2020, which will be conducted by IIMs. So first go to the CAT website and register yourself and then fill the application form.
- After it, candidates are required to apply for BHU MBA/ IB MBA Programs of the Institute through University Admission Portal bhuonline.in
- BHU MBA Admission Application Fee is Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
BHU MBA Seat Reservation
There is some percent of total intake reserved in MBA & MBA-IB Programs as per University / Government of India Rules. Here are the details about the reservation in BHU MBA Admission.
|SC Candidates||15 %|
|Differentially Abled Candidates||3% (on horizontal basis)|
BHU MBA Admission Process 2022
After the CAT result, all the candidates who qualified for the exam and filled the application form will be called for counseling. This BHU MBA Counselling will be conducted for provisional admission on the basis of combined merit of the candidates in CAT 2022 (50%), academic records (20%), GD and PI (30%) and most important the eligibility.
If more than one candidate securing equal then the admission will be provided to the candidate having secured higher marks in the qualifying examination, if marks are also the same then the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
Documents Required for BHU MBA Admission
Candidates are required to bring all the original documents for verification in the counselling or Provisional Admission Process. List of Some of the required documents is listed below.
- Passing certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Photo IDs
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate by non-BHU candidates
- Transfer Certificates (if any). Etc.
Note: Full list of required documents will be informed by the authorities.
If any candidate successfully passed the Document Verification Process and BHU Provisional Admission in MBA is offered to him/her. Then all his/her original documents will be detained in the Institute. But there is nothing to worry about because all documents will be returned to them after completion of BHU Admission formalities.
Official Website: BHU MBA Admission 2022.