BCECE 2024: BCECE is also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. BCECE is an annual state level entrance exam.
The Exam will be conducted to give the opportunity to all the qualified students to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields offered by the various institutions of Bihar.
BCECE will be conducted by the BCECE Board. The examination will be conducted in two stages, i.e. in Stage 1 and Stage 2. Candidates have to clear both the stages to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields. Students who want to grab this opportunity can get all the details regarding BCECE in this Article.
BCECE 2024 Basic Details
- Name of Exam: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Organized by: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
- Type of Exam: State Level
- Offered Programs: Various engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields
- Periodicity: Annual
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR sheet)
BCECE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before directly applying for the exam, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria because it will help you to decide whether they are eligible or not. BCECE Eligibility Criteria are listed below.
- All the Candidates must be an Indian citizen and domicile of Bihar.
- The parents of the candidates must be the permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidates whose parents living outside of the Bihar and working in the Bihar state are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) from a recognized board.
- There is no age limit for engineering & pharmacy courses.
- The qualifying exam should pass with Physics & Mathematics (Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy). The optional subjects are also required such as Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- All the Appearing students (Final year) can also apply with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counseling.
BCECE 2024 Exam Dates
As per the exam dates, the tentative exam dates of BCECE 2024 are listed here. Final dates and list of events will be updated after the official announcement.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2024|
|BCECE Online application form release date||2nd week of February|
|Last date to submit form online||1st week of March|
|BCECE 2024 Last date to submit the hard copy of the form||3rd week of March|
|BCECE Admit Card||1st week of June|
|BCECE 2024 Exam dates||3rd week of June|
|Declaration of BCECE 2024 results||3rd week of July|
|Counselling started from||Last week of July|
BCECE 2024 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in BCECE 2024 Exam, can download the prospectus first and then they can fill the application form through the Official BCECEB website.
BCECE Application Form filling process will be started from the 2nd week of February 2024 and the end date will be in 1st week of March. After that, You have to send hard copy of filled-in application form to the authority on given address, before the 3rd week of March.
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V. College, Patna-800014”
BCECE Application Form 2024: How To Apply Online
- Candidates need to Go to the official website.
- Now find the BCECE option on the website. It will be somewhere on the left side of the website.
- Click on the BCECE link.
- Now on the next page, there will be text Advertisement: BCECE-2024, under it you will find a link containing the text “Apply for BCECE 2024” Click on It.
- Now you need to register yourself on the website by entering Your Email ID and mobile number.
- After successful registration, Login to your account, using the registration number (user ID) and password and press the Sign In button.
- After clicking on it you will be redirected to the Payment page where you have to pay the application fee. So pay the BCECE Application Fee via any of the available modes of payment.
- After successful payment, click on “Fill the Personal Information”.
- A new form will be opened where you need to upload your photograph and the signature.
- Now provide your education Details via “Fill the Educational Information” link.
- After it, take a look at the Preview of your already filled BCECE 2020 application form to avoid errors and mistakes.
- After everything Click on the final Submit button.
- Now at last step download and print out Part-A and Part-B of the completely filled application form and post it to the official authority on the above given postal address.
BCECE 2024 Application Fees
The BCECE 2024 application fee can be submitted online through Net Banking, Credit card, and ATM-cum-Debit card. Through offline mode, the fee can be submitted to Canara Bank via challan.
|Reservation Category||Stream||Application Fee|
|General/ BC/ OBC||PCM/PCB/CBA||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC/ General/ BC||PCMB||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||PCMB||Rs. 550/-|
BCECE 2024 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for BCECE 2024, there will be two parts in the question paper, Stage 1 and stage 2, these parts will be prepared from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects.
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR Sheet)|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||50/section= 200|
|Duration||2 hours and 15 minutes|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||100/section = 400|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
BCECE 2024 Syllabus
- The BCECE Questions Paper will have questions from the 12th class syllabus. All the Candidates need to study as per the latest syllabus of 10+2 class.
- The latest syllabus will be prescribed online on the website by the authority.
- There will be two parts in the question paper, Stage 1 and stage 2, these parts will be prepared from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects.
- All the candidates can download the latest syllabus from the official website.
BCECE 2024 Admit Card
After filling the BCECE 2024 Application form, candidates will get the admit card from the official website, whenever it will be released. The BCECE Hall Ticket 2024 is expected to be released online in 1st week of June. All the candidates can download the admit card by entering “Date of Birth & Registration Number“ or “Registration Number and Password”.
BCECE 2024 Admit Card: Downloading procedure
- Candidates need to go to the official website.
- There will be a BCECE link on the left side. Click on it.
- On the newly opened page Under Advertisement:- BCECE-2024, There will be a link containing the text
“Download BCECE 2024 Admit Card”. A candidate needs to click on it.
- On the next page click on “Download your Admit card by Registration No. and Date of Birth: Click Here.
- Now candidates have to enter their Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- After it clicks on submit button.
The admit card will be saved on your computer using the above procedure. Take a print out, because you will need it in exam center.
BCECE 2024 Result
Only those candidates who qualified the 1st stage of the examination will be shortlisted for the second stage exam. Exam authority will also prepare and release a separate merit list for each group on the basis of stage 1 written exam.
After the BCECE 2024 Merit List, a category-wise cut off will also be released BCECE. Exam authority will also release the BCECE Answer key online, probably in a week after the examination. All the Candidates can check or download BCECE answer keys in PDF format.
The BCECE Result will be also released online. All the Candidates can check their BCECE result 2024 in the 3rd week of July 2024. After downloading the exam result candidates have to search their roll number to find their result in the downloaded PDF. All the Qualified candidates will receive the schedule of BCECE Counseling.
BCECE 2024 Counselling
The qualified candidates will be called to attend the counseling on the basis of their order in the merit list. All the candidates have to present in the counseling for the interview round, physically.
In the process of BCECE Counseling, candidates have to fill their choices for the college and branch as per their preference. Authority will verify their documents (original) and after it, on their filled choices and availability of seats, the authority will allot the seat to the qualified candidates.
That’s it guys, BCECE is a great opportunity to get admission in engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and many other fields offered by the various institutions of Bihar. So Fill the exam form and start your preparations.