AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2017- आयुष पीजी प्रवेश परीक्षा : All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India has announced the notification of AIAPGET 2017 to be conducted in the month of August 2017. It is a computer based entrance exam conducted for providing admission to AYUSH MD/MS Post Graduate Courses for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions, University and Deemed University. Therefore all the interested and eligible aspirants must fill AIAPGET Application Form soon before the last date. Candidates can also get here Ayush PG Entrance Exam Date 2017, eligibility along with all other related details of the examination.
AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2017
The AYUSH Notification 2017 is being released by All India Institute of Ayurveda for admission into PG Medical courses. Therefore interested candidates must appear for AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2017 and qualify the exam with the required cut off marks. AIAPGET 2017 is an all India ranking examination conducted through single window system for offering admissions to various AYUSH MD/MS Courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy Systems of Medicine. Therefore the AYUSH Colleges, Institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities will not conduct any separate entrance exam for admission to AYUSH MD/MS Courses for the academic session 2017-18. Applicants interested for AYUSH PG Admission 2017 must fill the application form before the last date.
AIAPGET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are going to appear for AYUSH PG entrance exam for admission to MD/MS Courses must fill AIAPGET Online Application Form soon. The online application process has already started and it will continue up to 15th July 2017. Thus interested candidates who are going to appear for AYUSH NPGET 2017 must fill the form before the last date. Through the entrance exam state quota as well as all India seats for admission in various MD/ MS courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy System of Medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities all across the country. Therefore applicants need to fulfill certain criteria for appearing in the exam which details you can get through this article.
Steps to fill the application form
- Log onto official portal www.aiiaadmin.com
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Now register yourself with required details
- After registration, you will be provided with a registration number and password
- Now log to your account with registration number and password
- Fill the AIAPGET Application Form in specified format
- Upload the required documents
- Click on Submit
- AIAPGET Application Form gets displayed.
- Save and take printout for future reference
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS Degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification which is issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities. Apart from this applicants must have completed one year of internship or he/ she is likely to complete the internship before the date of counseling and may apply for AIAPGET 2017.
- Candidate who are completing their internship after the counselling or who is likely to complete after counseling need not apply in AIAPGET 2017 as they shall not be eligible to participate at any stage of the admission process
- Candidates who are found ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2017 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counselling.
- The eligibility criteria will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
AIAPGET Important Dates
|Online Registration and Application||27th June 2017 (Tuesday)– 15th July 2017 (Saturday)|
|Exam dates||6th August 2017 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of result||23rd to 26th August 2017|
Scheme Of Examination
AYUSH NPGET 2017
Ministry of AYUSH has an issued the notification that admission in All AYUSH Post Graduate Courses from session 2017-18 will be made through AYUSH NPGET Entrance Test. Therefore AIIA will be the conduct the exam in the month of August and thus accordingly declare AIAPGET Result after few months.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal. In the case of any query, you can place your comments below.