ATMA 2023 Registration: ATMA stands for AIMS Test for Management Admissions which is conducted 5 times in a year.
Candidates who want to take admission in to PGDM/MBA/ MCA/ MCM/ PGDBA courses can apply for ATMA application Form. The form will be available on the official website and can be filled through online process only.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information related to ATMA 2023. Application Form, exam date, last date to apply, etc.
ATMA 2023 Exam Date(expected)
Candidates looking for AIMS ATMA 2023 Exam Date can check here.
|Date of Commencement of Registration||24 December 2022|
|Close of Payment gateway||09 February 2023|
|Date of Closure of Registration||11 February 2023|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||12 February 2023|
|Downloading of Call Letters||13 February 2023|
|Online test||17 February 2023 : 1:00 PM|
|Merit Lists||Around 22 February 2023|
ATMA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All interested candidates are advised to ensure the ATMA Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form. Candidates who fail to meet the criteria will not be considered for admission in any management colleges across India.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university or institute can apply for AIMS ATMA.
- Those who will appear in the final year examination of a bachelor’s programme can also apply.
- There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
ATMA Registration Form 2023 Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Size||20-50 KB||10-20 KB|
|Dimension||200 x 230||140 x 60|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1298/- (including GST)
*25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
* 50% Concession for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
ATMA 2023 Registration: How to Register
Candidates can go through the listed steps to fill the Online Registration Form.
- Go to the official portal of AIMS ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com
- Click on “Instructions For Registration” to read the instructions & procedure carefully.
- After reading the instruction page, close it and click on the “Online Payment” tab.
- Pay the application fee through online payment mode.
- After fee payment, you will get PID (Personal Identification number) on your registered mobile no or mail id.
- Note down or Save the PID for further use.
- Next step is to click on “Registration Form” tab available on the home page.
- Enter all details like PID, name, postal address, mail id, date of birth, parents detail, academic qualification, college preference, test center etc.
- Upload scanned images of photograph & signature as per prescribed format. Go to the “Instructions For Registration” available on the home page to check the image format. See the below image to reach at the prescribed image format
- After image uploading, submit the form. Once registration is completed, you will get password on your registered email id or mobile no.
- Don’t forget to take print-out of the ATMA application form after filling it.
Also Check: ATMA Syllabus || ATMA Papers || Call Letter
Still, you have any doubt regarding ATMA Registration Form, you can contact to us. Leave your message in the below comment box. Best wishes!!!!
Official Website: ATMA 2023 Registration