ATMA Question Papers: Candidates who are interested to pursue management courses like PGDM/ MBA/ MMS/ MCA/ MCM/ PGDBA programmes in various management colleges can apply for ATMA 2020. Go through the complete article to get ATMA Previous Year Question Papers.
The Next AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is scheduled soon. Less time is left in the examination, so without wasting your time start your preparation. Here we have shared the ATMA Sample Papers with you all. You can also get the Sample Papers on the official website.
How to Download ATMA Sample or Modal Papers
- Visit the official web portal i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Go to the “Sample Questions” option in For Applicants section.
- List of Sample Papers will display on your screen.
- Select the sample paper and download it.
ATMA Sample/ Model Papers 2020 Download
Check the link in order to download the Previous Year Question Papers available here.
|ATMA Sample Papers||Download Link|
|Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|Sample Paper 5||Click Here|
Candidates should aware of the officially prescribed syllabus along with exam patterns. You must check last year’s papers to be familiar with the paper pattern and ATMA Syllabus.
ATMA Previous Year Question Paper
Once the syllabus is completed you should start solving ATMA Previous Year Question Papers on a regular basis to increase your efficiency to solve the exam paper. It will help you to get an idea about paper patterns also like section wise question distribution, subject wise weightage, relevant topics, the difficulty level of papers etc. Candidates should try to give Online Mock Test.
Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) is providing the facility of Mock Test on its official website. You can attempt the mock test at any time. You just have to log in with your login credentials and your test will start.
See Also: ATMA Admit Card
- Make a timetable with the proper strategy for exam preparation. Divide your time for each task.
- Go through the complete syllabus. Try to solve Previous Year Papers daily to know the important topics or to know from which topics questions have been frequently asked,
- You can analyze your weak and strong areas with the practice of Question Papers. Do not get stuck on those areas which are tough, jump to other topics, first complete the easy topics and then move to the difficult one.
- Make notes, formulae and important points and revise them regularly.
If you have any doubts regarding the ATMA exams, Syllabus, admit card etc, you can ask in the message box given below. We will try to sort out your queries.
ATMA Question Papers: Official Website