ATMA Application Form 2017: The AIMS Test for Management Admissions is basically conducted by the Association of Indian Management School for post-graduate applicants. This entrance exam is National Level exam for PG applicants. To take participate in this entrance examination all the interested applicants need to fill the ATMA Online Application Form 2017 before the last date of filling the online form. Only those applicants are eligible to fill ATMA registration Form 2017 who clears the entrance exam eligibility criteria. Candidates will get all official notification update in this article.
ATMA 2017 Basic Details
- Name of Exam: AIMS Test for Management Admissions
- Commonly Called: ATMA
- Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
- Status: Releasing Soon (June Month) Expected
- Category: Application Form
- Conducting Authority: Association of Indian Management School (AIMS)
ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested applicants need to clear the ATMA 2017 Eligibility Criteria to fill the application form. It is compulsory for all the candidates to clear entrance exam eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should have to Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Applicants have to score minimum 50% of marks in their graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year even they are also eligible for the examination.
ATMA Application Form 2017
Students need fill the applicants form correctly and submit it before the last date of submission. It is necessary for all the candidates to fill the application form before the board exam. Following are the process to fill ATMA Online Application Form 2017 which is given as follows.
Steps to register online for ATMA Application Form 2017
- Applicants need to visit in official website ATMA, i.e. atmaaims.com/.
- Now search the application form link and click on it.
- Fill the application form correctly and click on submit.
- Upload all asking document and also upload the signature and photo.
- Pay the application form fess and click submit button.
- Do not forget to take hard copy of application form for personal uses.
ATMA Exam Dates 2017
Following are the providing the entrance examination dates which is showing down. You can refer the give dates to appearing for entrance exam.
|1||ATMA 2017 Starting date of application form||July 2017|
|2||ATMA 2017 Application fees closing date (By NEFT/ Bank Transfer)||July 2017|
|3||Last Date of ATMA 2017 Application form filling||July 2017|
|4||Last date of Payment by Gateway||July 2017|
|5||ATMA 2017 Download Admit Card||August 2017|
|6||ATMA 2017 Online Test||August 2017|
|7||ATMA 2017 Result||August 2017|
ATMA Application Fees 2017
Applicants need pay the application form fees along with the application form Rs. 1100/-. Students can pay the application form by mode of payment.
ATMA 2017 Online Registration/ Application Form
Students should have to fill the application form for the ATMA MBA Entrance Exam 2017. It is compulsory for candidates to fill applicants form for the ATMA Entrance Exam. The ATMA 2017 Online Registration wills b done on official portal of ATMA. Students must read all the given instruction carefully before registering online for the ATMA Application Form 2017. If still you have any issues, they you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.