ASSAM NEET 2018 Counselling
ASSAM NEET 2018 Counselling: NEET 2018 results have been declared on the official website of CBSE. The authority of State Examination Board of every state will conduct counselling to provide admission in MBBS/BDS course in various colleges of the particular state. Counselling will be commenced from the month of July. On the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in the NEET exam, the counselling for 85% state quota seats will be offered in various private/ government universities and institutions. Assam NEET UG Counselling is managed by Government of Assam, Office of The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. The 85% state quota seats are filled-up through NEET-UG (state merit list) and 15% seats by All India Rank which include 726 seats in MBBS and 40 seats in BDS.
ASSAM NEET 2018 Counselling Dates
Assam NEET 2018 Counselling dates are not scheduled till now. We will update you after releasing the official date. Check the expected dates related to Assam NEET Counselling.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of July|
|1st Round Counselling starts from||3rd week of July|
|2nd Round Counselling starts from||2nd week of August|
|Mop-up Counselling round||3rd week of August|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of August|
ASSAM NEET Registration Form 2018
The Official authority will release the notification, inviting Candidates to fill the ASSAM NEET Counselling Application Form for counselling process. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Counselling Registration Form. Assam MBBS/BDS Application Form will be released in online mode but will be submitted in offline mode. It is necessary to fill the application form or to get registered to take part in Assam NEET Counselling.
ASSAM NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Registration/Application Form
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Take the print out of it, fill the form and sent it to the examination authority along with the required documents.
- The application form must receive before the last scheduled date, otherwise, candidate will not be shortlisted for counseling.
- Candidate must submit Rs.500/- for all category as ASSAM NEET 2018 Counselling Fee.
- Choice filling/Submission of Preferences
- Candidates are allowed to submit the choice of course and college as per their preferences.
- Seat will be allotted on merit list cum preference basis.
- Document Verification
- All the required documents will be verified by The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
- Candidate has to sign a declaration form stating that the information submitted by them is correct and if there is any discrepancy then legal action will be taken against them.
- ASSAM NEET Seat Allotment
- After declaration & documents verification process, seat will be allotted to the eligible candidates as per their choice & seat availability. Seat Allotment list will be published by the authority.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college for confirming the seat allotted by The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
ASSAM NEET Reservation Criteria
Various Seats in Government/Private medical colleges are reserved on the basis of Reservation System as per the government orders. The Seat will be reserved in each college according to the category.
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||10|
|Other Backward Classes||15|
|Schedule Tribes (Hills)||5|
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- 12th & 10th Mark sheet/Admit Card/Passing Certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport sized Photographs
Assam NEET 2018 Counselling Cutoff
Assam NEET 2018 counselling Cutoff will be declared after the counselling sessions by The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Cutoff will be published in the month of August. It will include the All India Rank, State Rank & Marks scored by the candidates in NEET UG exam. NEET Counselling Assam will be held in 2 rounds followed by mop-up counselling round id seat is vacant. Assam NEET UG Cutoff will be released after the seat allotment for mop-up counselling round is over. It will be prepared on the basis of State Quota, All India Quota, Category & Colleges wise etc.
Assam NEET 2018 Counselling Merit List
State authority will prepare category wise or college wise merit list. Candidates who qualified the NEET 2018 with minimum required percentile and residents of Assam state will be included in Assam NEET 2018 Counselling Merit List. On the basis of merit list, Students will be called for counselling process.
After declaration & documents verification process, Candidates have to report at the allotted college for confirming the seat allotted by The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
Official Website: Assam NEET 2018 Counselling