APSET Application Form 2024 (एपीएसईटी आवेदन फॉर्म): The Andhra University has recently broadcasted the APSET 2024 Notification and in this notification is has included complete details about AP State Eligibility Test. Only the candidates who have completed their Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks will be considered eligible to register themselves by submitting the AP SET 2024 Online Application Form. Online registration for APSET 2024 will be started in June. Before start applying for the APSET, candidates should make sure that they are qualifying the eligibility criteria in all the aspects. There are no upper age limits for the applicants and hence they are suggested to apply for AP State Eligibility Test Application Form 2024 on or before the last date. After the last date, candidates can apply until 17th May, 24th May, and 10th June 2024 (Expected) after paying a late fee of Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000 and Rs. 5000 respectively.
Also Check: AUCET/ AUEET Application Form 2024
एपीएसईटी आवेदन फॉर्म 2024
एपीएसईटी आवेदन पत्र 2024 apset.net.in पर ऑनलाइन जमा किया जाएगा। एपी स्टेट एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म यहाँ दिए गए लिंक का पालन कर के जमा किया जा सकता है। एपीएसईटी परीक्षा, 30 जुलाई 2024 (Expected) को आयोजित की जाएगी।
APSET Application Form 2024
It is must necessary for all the applicants to satisfy the eligibility norms in all the aspects before start registering for the APSET 2024 Online Form. The online submission of applications for Andhra Pradesh SET will be started from 30th May (Expected) at its official website. AP SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form will be accepted only until the last date, i.e. 10th June. After that, the candidates interested in applying for APSET have to pay the late fee in addition to the normal application charges.
Steps to apply for APSET Registration Form 2024
- Visit the Andhra University website, i.e. andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- Seach for APSET 2024 link and click on it.
- Or you can directly visit the official website of APSET, i.e. apset.net.in/.
- Click on the “Notification” link given in the menu bar and read the complete eligibility norms.
- Click on the “Registration” link if you are a new user, or click on the “Login” link if you have already registered
- The application form will be displayed on your system screen.
- Fill in all the entries that are shown in the online form.
- Attach the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and other attachments.
- Pay the required application fee, for that Click on the “Proceed to Make Payment” link.
- Then the candidates will be redirected to the SBI website.
- Note down the transaction ID and the payment will be updated within 24 to 48 hours of online payment.
- You can download your application form after the updations in payment status.
APSET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must possess a Master’s degree/ Equivalent with Min. 55% marks (without rounding off).
- Age Criteria: There are no upper age limitations for the candidates.
APSET 2024 Registration/ Exam Dates (Expected)
|Notification Release Date||19th June 2024|
|Online Applications Submission Starting||30th June 2024|
|Online Applications Submission Deadline||10th July 2024|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.1000||17th July 2024|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.2000||24thJuly 2024|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.5000||10th July 2024|
|Examination Date||30th July 2024|
APSET Exam Pattern 2024
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (OMR based)
- Paper Type: Objective Type (MCQ).
- Total No. of Papers: 03 Papers (paper-I, paper-II, papers-III)
- All the 03 papers will be conducted on the same day in 03 different sessions.
- Paper Language: Bilingual (English & Telugu).
- Paper-II: Common for all the appearing candidates.
- Paper-II & Paper-II: (A) Commerce (B) Education (C) Economics (D) History (E) Public administration (F) political Science (G) Sociology (H) Social work.
- Total Duration: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 1¼:1¼:2½ Hours)
- Total No. of Question: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 60:50:75 Questions), In Paper-I, Out of 60 only 50 questions have to attempt.
- Marks Per Question: 02 marks.
- Maximum Marks: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 100:100:150 marks)
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
APSET Syllabus 2024
Candidates will be able to check the list of subjects that are included in the syllabus of the AP state eligibility test 2024.
APSET 2024 Exam Centres
There are total 06 exam centres where the Andhra University will conduct the AP State Eligibility Test 2024 in the India state of Andhra Pradesh. These 6 Exam Centres of APSET 2024 are shown below:
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajahmundry).
APSET 2024 Online Application Form
Andhra University has invited the candidates satisfying the eligibility norms in all the aspects to register themselves for the AP State Eligibility Test by submitting the AP SET 2024 Application Form between the dates 30th June to 10th July (Expected). After the successful submission of applications, candidates will be invited to appear in the OMR based entrance exam that will be conducted on 30th July 2024 (Expected) in three different sessions on the same date for Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III. For any type of queries, while applying for APSET Registration Form 2024, candidates are invited to contact us by leaving their issues at the end of the post.