APSET Application Form (एपीएसईटी आवेदन फॉर्म) 2017: The Andhra University has recently broadcasted the APSET 2017-18 Notification on 19th March 2017 and in this notification is has included complete details about AP State Eligibility Test 2017. Only the candidates who have completed their Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks will be considered eligible to register themselves by submitting the AP SET 2017 Online Application Form. Online registration for APSET 2017 has been started from 30th March 2017. Before start applying for the APSET, candidates should make it sure that they are qualifying the eligibility criteria in all the aspects. There are no upper age limits for the applicants and hence they are suggested to apply for AP State Eligibility Test Application Form 2017 on or before the last date, i.e. 10th May 2017. After the last date, candidates can apply until 17th May, 24th May, and 10th June 2017 after paying a late fee of Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000 and Rs. 5000 respectively.
Also Check: AUCET/ AUEET Application Form 2017
एपीएसईटी आवेदन फॉर्म 2017
एपीएसईटी आवेदन पत्र 2017 apset.net.in पर 30 मार्च से 10 मई 2017 तक ऑनलाइन जमा किया जाएगा। एपी स्टेट एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म यहाँ दिए गए लिंक का पालन कर के जमा किया जा सकता है। एपीएसईटी परीक्षा, 30 जुलाई 2017 को आयोजित की जाएगी।
APSET Application Form 2017
It is must necessary for all the applicants to satisfy the eligibility norms in all the aspects before start registering for the APSET 2017 Online Form. The online submission of applications for Andhra Pradesh SET 2017 has been started from 30th March at its official website. AP SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form 2017 will be accepted only until the last date, i.e. 10th May 2017. After that, the candidates interested in applying for APSET have to pay the late fee in addition to the normal application charges.
Steps to apply for APSET Registration Form 2017
- Visit the Andhra University website, i.e. andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- Seach for APSET 2017 link and click on it.
- Or you can directly visit the official website of APSET, i.e. apset.net.in/.
- Click on the “Notification” link given in the menu bar and read the complete eligibility norms.
- Click on “Registration” link if you are new user, or click on “Login” link if you have already registered
- The application form will be displayed on your system screen.
- Fill all the entries that are shown in the online form.
- Attach the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and other attachments.
- Pay the required application fee, for that Click on the “Proceed to Make Payment” link.
- Then the candidates will be redirected to the SBI website.
- Note down the transaction ID and the payment will be updated within 24 to 48 hours of online payment.
- You can download your application form after the updations in payment status.
APSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s degree/ Equivalent with Min. 55% marks (without rounding off).
- Age Criteria: There are no upper age limitations for the candidates.
APSET 2017 Registration/ Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||19th March 2017|
|Online Applications Submission Starting||30th March 2017|
|Online Applications Submission Deadline||10th May 2017|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.1000||17th May 2017|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.2000||24th May 2017|
|Application Deadline with a Late fee of Rs.5000||10th June 2017|
|Examination Date||30th July 2017|
APSET Exam Pattern 2017
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (OMR based)
- Paper Type: Objective Type (MCQ).
- Total No. of Papers: 03 Papers (paper-I, paper-II, papers-III)
- All the 03 papers will be conducted on the same day in 03 different sessions.
- Paper Language: Bilingual (English & Telugu).
- Paper-II: Common for all the appearing candidates.
- Paper-II & Paper-II: (A) Commerce (B) Education (C) Economics (D) History (E) Public administration (F) political Science (G) Sociology (H) Social work.
- Total Duration: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 1¼:1¼:2½ Hours)
- Total No. of Question: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 60:50:75 Questions), In Paper-I, Out of 60 only 50 questions have to attempt.
- Marks Per Question: 02 marks.
- Maximum Marks: (Paper-I: Paper-II: Paper-III = 100:100:150 marks)
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
APSET Syllabus 2017
Candidates will be able to check the list of subjects that are included in the syllabus of AP state eligibility test 2017.
APSET 2017 Exam Centres
There are total 06 exam centres where the Andhra University will conduct the AP State Eligibility Test 2017 in the India state of Andhra Pradesh. These 6 Exam Centres of APSET 2017 are shown below:
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajahmundry).
APSET 2017 Online Application Form
Andhra University has invited the candidates satisfying the eligibility norms in all the aspects to register themselves for the AP State Eligibility Test 2017 by submitting the AP SET 2017 Application Form between the dates 30th March to 10th May 2017. After the successful submission of applications, candidates will be invited to appear in the OMR based entrance exam that will be conducted on 30th July 2017 in three different sessions on the same date for Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III. For any type of queries, while applying for APSET Registration Form 2017, candidates are invited to contact us by leaving their issues at the end of the post.
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining