APICET Application Form (आंध्र प्रदेश एकीकृत कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट आवेदन फार्म) 2017: This is the entrance exam for enrolling the willing and deserving candidates in AP Classroom PG management (MBA, MCA) programs are needed to submit the completely filled APICET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date. It is compulsory for all the candidates to register by submitting the application form and the applicants will able to register themselves by submitting the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Application Form 2017 in February 2017 at its official website, i.e. apsche.org. The AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted on 02nd May 2017. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education. This entrance examination is a state level exam for post graduate applicants admission for various Management courses.
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 Details
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Commonly Called: APICET 2017
- Admission Test for: MBA/ MCA Admissions
- Type of Exam: State Level Examination
- Status: Will be Released Soon
- Category: Application Form
- Conducting Authority: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education
APICET Online Registration Dates 2017
|1||Starting Date of APICET 2017 Application Form Filling||February 2017|
|2||Last Date of APICET 2017 Application form Filling||March 2017|
|3||Due date of APICET 2017 Application Fees||March 2017|
|4||Last Date of the Correction in application form||03rd week of March 2017|
|5||Download APICET 2017 Admit Card||03rd week of April 2017|
|6||APICET 2017 Entrance Test||02nd May 2017|
|7||Announcement APICET 2017 Result||May 2017|
APICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who applying for the test they should be an Indian citizen to Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institution.
- An applicant who is Non resident of India they can also apply for the process but for that, they just have to satisfy the rules of the Universities.
- Students have to pass their bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and the applicant who is from SC, ST Category they just have to score minimum 45% of marks.
- Appears who is the Final year of the graduation even they also eligible post common entrance test.
APICET Application Form 2017
The interested and willing candidates are invited to register themselves by submitting the AP ICET Application Form 2017 on or before the application submission deadline, i.e. March 2017. Only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves online by following the procedural steps given below.
Steps to Apply Online for AP ICET 2017
- Firstly visit the official website of APSCHE, i.e. apsche.org/.
- The fill the registration form correctly and log in.
- Click on application form link and fill it very carry fully.
- Upload all the asking document scan copy with the application form.
- Recheck your application form and make application form fees by mode of payment.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for personal uses.
APICET 2017 Application Fee
Candidates (all categories) have to pay Rs. 250 as application charges while registering themselves online for AP integrated common entrance test 2017.
Check APICET Notification 2017
APICET Registration Form 2017
It’s a great news for all those candidates who are waiting for the online commencement of AP ICET Application submission. Candidates will be able to register themselves online on or before the last date, i.e. February 2017. Candidates are requested to follow the eligibility norms and all the necessary details before start applying by following the complete information given above. The APICET Application Form 2017 will be available on official portal of APSCHE, i.e. apsche.org. If you facing any problem while accessing the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Application Form 2017, you are invited to leave your views in the comment box at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.