APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017: The Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education conducts the admission of various PG (MBA/ MCA) programs in Andhra Pradesh. The AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 is conducted every year for enrolling the fresh admissions in the 01st year management classroom programs. The entrance test is based on the offline mode (i.e. paper and pencil based mode). The announcement of the online application submission for the APICET 2017 is about to start in the next few upcoming days i.e. by the end of February 2017) on the official website of APSCHE, i.e apsche.org/. Candidates are invited to register themselves only after meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects and the eligibility criteria can be checked from the details given below.
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Commonly Called: APICET 2017
- Type of Exam: State Level Examination
- Exam Category: PG Exam
- Conducting By: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education
APICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who applying for the entrance examination they must have to meet their APICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria which is compulsory for the applicant to clear. Here applicant can see their eligibility criteria which are given down.
- An applicant who applying for the test they should be the Indian citizen to Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institution.
- The candidates who are Non resident of India they can also apply for the process but for that, they just have to satisfy the rules of the Universities.
- Candidate must have to pass their bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and the applicant who is from SC, ST Category they just have to score minimum 45% of marks.
- The Applicants who are in the Final year of the graduation even they also eligible post common entrance test.
APICET 2017 Important Dates
The seekers who want to know about the APICET 2017 Important Dates which we will provide to the applicant. Following are the important are showing down.
|1||Starting Date of APICET 2017 Application Form Filling||February 2017|
|2||Last Date of APICET 2017 Application form Filling||March 2017|
|3||Due date of APICET 2017 Application Fees||March 2017|
|4||Last Date of the Correction in application form||03rd week of March 2017|
|5||Download APICET 2017 Admit Card||03rd week of April 2017|
|6||APICET 2017 Entrance Test||02nd May 2017|
|7||Announcement APICET 2017 Result||May 2017|
APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) 2017
Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves online by submitting the APICET Application Form 2017 by following the steps given below on or before the last date. Before start registering for APICET 2017 candidates should make it sure that they are meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects. Some of the simple steps to fill the application form are given as follow.
- Candidates are suggested to follow the official website of the APICET, i.e. apsche.org/.
- Follow the apply online link after following the notification section.
- After getting register applicant will get the User id and password to log in.
- Log in and click on the application form.
- Fill the application form with no mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- Pay the necessary application fee, (i.e. Rs. 250)
- Then click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future assistance.
Hall ticket will get to that applicant who fills the application form. The APICET 2017 Hall Ticket will get to the applicant on the official website. Through the admit card candidate will know about the Examination center name and address. In the admit card the department will show the candidate name, roll number of the candidate. The student has to carry their hall ticket in the examination center without the admit card center will not allow entering in the center.
APICET 2017 Admit Card applicant will get that candidate has to read all the given instruction and also have to follow the instruction while filling the application form. Applicant has to carry the admit card along with that candidate have to carry the one photo identity card in the examination center.
APICET Syllabus 2017
Syllabus is a need for the candidate to start study for the examination. The syllabus will help the applicant to know about the subject wise topics that are included in the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. Following are the APICET 2017 Exam Syllabus which is given down.
- Analytical Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- Communication Ability
APICET Exam Pattern 2017
Through the examination paper, pattern applicant will know about the wattage of the each subject which is helpful for the applicant to score high marks in the examination. The applicant will know about the way and process of the common entrance exam. So here is the APICET 2017 Exam Pattern which is shown as follow.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration|
|1||Analytical Ability||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APICET Sample Paper 2017
The sample paper will hep the applicant in the study and to score high marks in their examination. Here we providing to the applicant APICET 2017 Sampler Paper.
APICET Result 2017
Examination result will be announced on the official website. Through the APICET 2017 Result applicant will get to know that whether he/she is eligible for the Admission in MBA/ MCA programmer or not.
APICET Contact Info
APICET – 2016 OFFICE
ICET BUILDING EXAMINATION BLOCK
AU College of Engineering (Autonomous)
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003,
ANDHRA PRADESH STATE.
Contact No: 0891-2549595
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017
This entrance examination test is held each year for admitting the willing and deserving candidates into MBA/ MCA classroom programs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The online application submission of APICET will be started by the end of February 2017 and hence the candidates have to apply till the application submission deadline. Candidate will get the information about the APICET such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, result, syllabus, exam pattern, result, counselling process, etc. For any type of issues regarding the AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.