AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh on behalf of APSCHE will conduct the AP EAMCET. The Application Form is expected to be released in the 2nd Week of February.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test is a state level examination and it is being conducted yearly to provide admissions in various UG, PG courses in the University and colleges of state Andhra Pradesh.
We prepared this article to provide you all the details about the AP EAMCET Registration Form/ Application Form, How to fill them and eligibility criteria for the exam.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019: Important dates
We are providing here all the expected dates related to AP EAMCET Application Form. According to it the Application Form will be available in the last week of February 2019. The dates and schedule will be confirmed after the release of official notification.
|Online Application will be available on||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date of Online Application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Online Application Form with Late Fees of:
|Correction in submitted Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria so that you can be sure about your eligibility towards the exam.
- Indian Candidates are eligible along with them the candidates with OCI card and PIO are eligible to fill the application form
- The candidate who belongs to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana must have the domicile.
- AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria For Engineering and Medical: Candidates must be passed the final year of Intermediate or equivalent exam with Subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/biology.
- Final Year diploma holders and candidates who are appearing in the final year can also apply.
- Candidates need to have minimum 16/17 years of age as on December 31, 2018.
AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Fee
Online fee depends on the Course Category. There is also some charge will be added in the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fee as Online Fee Submission Charge. There is also some Late fee if the candidates failed to fill the application form in between the given time.
|Category||Application Fees||Online Fee Submission Fee||Total Fee|
|Agriculture and Medical||Rs.500||59||Rs. 559/-|
|Both (Engineering & Agriculture)||Rs.1000||118||Rs. 1118/-|
Online AP EAMCET Registration Process
We are providing the step by step guide to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Registration Form. Read the instruction carefully and fill in the correct details.
- First of all open the official website, then Click on AP EAMCET 2019.
- Then Find and click on the Application Form link
- One the Next page Read the instruction carefully and pay the AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Fee, through the AP Online mode or through the offline centers.
- Now find the link for the Application form and fill the details like educational details.
- Now Choose the stream, and enter your personal details.
- After it, Upload scanned image and signature.
- Now fill the local status, submit annual income,
- Enter Category Details, Aadhar Card Details and then submit the application form.
- Before final submission of Application form check all the filled details and take a print out.
That’s it the Application form is filled and submitted, not grab the syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation.
Official Website: AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form