Tamil Nadu (TN) NEET UG Counselling 2019: CBSE has announced the NEET result on June 4. On the basis of NEET score, Tamil Nadu (TN) state is going to conduct counselling for the eligible and permanent residents of the state. Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling will be started from the first week of July.
- Provisional rank list for MBBS/BDS 2019-2020 session (government quota)
- Provisional rank list for MBBS/BDS 2019-2020 session (management quota)
Counselling is organized by the selection committee, Directorate of Medical Education. Based on the rank/marks received by candidates in the NEET exam, 85% state quota seats have been introduced in various private / government universities and institutions.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2019: Counselling Schedule
Given below is the expected dates related to Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling:
|Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Release of Online Registration Form||Last week of June|
|Last Date to send application form||2nd week of July|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of July|
|Counselling Proceed||3rd week of July to Last week of July|
|Classes starts from||2nd week of August|
|Last Date for admission||Last week of August|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2019: Counselling Procedure
We are providing the step-wise TN NEET Counselling Procedure.
- Go to the official website and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details, paste photos and send it to the address given below via courier or speed post.
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010”
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as counselling fee through DD. DD should in the favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee”, Kilpauk, Chennai payable at Chennai.
- Candidates must report at the document verification centers and get verified the original documents.
- After documents verification, fill the option form or choice filling form.
- Candidates can fill maximum number of colleges as per their choice.
- After the online choice filling process, seat allotment letter will be published.
- Candidates will get notification by SMS or mail to attend the counselling at the allotted colleges.
- Applicants must report at the center along with the call letter and original documents.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter from the official site.
- HSC Mark sheet/Admit Card/Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Printout of Counselling Application Form
- Passport-sized Photographs
List of Government MBBS/ BDS Colleges
Check the list of medical colleges in Tamil Nadu state:-
|S.No.||Name of Colleges|
|1.||Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur|
|2.||Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai|
|3.||Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu|
|4.||Tirunelveli Medical College,Tirunelveli|
|5.||Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore|
|6.||Govt. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College,Salem|
|7.||K.A.P. Viswanatham Govt. Medical College,Trichy|
|8.||Madras Medical College, Chennai|
|9.||Stanley Medical College, Chennai|
|10.||Madurai Medical College, Madurai|
|11.||Thoothukudi Medical College, Thoothukudi|
|12.||Govt. Kanyakumari Medical College, Kanyakumari|
|13.||Govt. Vellore Medical College, Vellore|
|14.||Govt. Theni Medical College, Theni|
|15.||Govt. Dharmapuri Medical College, Dharmapuri|
|16.||Govt. Villupuram Medical College, Villupuram|
|17.||Govt. Thiruvarur Medical College, Thiruvarur|
|18.||Govt. Sivagangai Medical College, Sivagangai|
|19.||Thiruvannamalai Medical College, Thiruvannamalai|
|20.||Govt. Omandurar Medial College Omandurar Estate Chennai|
|21.||Govt. Medical College & Esic Hospital, Coimbatore|
|22.||Govt. Pudukottai Medical College & Hospital, Pudukottai|
|23.||Tamil Nadu Government Dental College, Chennai|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2019 Cutoff
Tamil Nadu MBBS Cutoff will be announced after counselling session conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu (TN). The cutoff will be published in the month of August. This will include all India rank, state rank and marks obtained by candidates in the NEET UG examination. TN NEET UG Cutoff will be issued after seat allocation. DME will publish cutoff for 85% state quota seats and reserved category. Cutoff marks are the minimum marks required for admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu.
TN NEET 2019 Merit List
Tamil Nadu NEET Merit List will be published by the official authority of DME, TN. After NEET result announcement, each state will invite application form for the counselling process. On the basis of NEET rank & score, merit list will be released. It includes the name of candidates who are eligible for the counselling. MERIT list contains candidates name, NEET rank, NEET score, category etc.