EAMCET is a state level examination that is conducted to offer the admissions in various professional courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level in the University as well as affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The Application Form will be released in the 4th week of February 2024. Applicants can check the full article on AP EAMCET 2024 Application Form for detailed information.
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2024 Important Dates
|Activity||Expected Date as Per Previous Year|
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2024||20.02.2024|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||26.02.2024|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||27.03.2024|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||04.04.2024|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06.04.2024 to 10.04.2024|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||09.04.2024|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14.04.2024|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet||16.04.2024 (onwards)|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||19.04.2024|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||20.04.2024, 21.04.2024, 22.04.2024 & 23.04.2024|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||23.04.2024 & 24.04.2024|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|E & A (Both Stream)||22.04.2024 & 23.04.2024|
|Time of Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||23.04.2024|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||24.04.2024|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||26.04.2024 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results|
AP EAMCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria required to appear in the AP EAMCET 2020 is given below.
- Nationality should be Indian
- Domicile: The applicant must possess the state domicile of Andhra Pradesh. The applicant must specify the proof of local or not local of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Applicant must have following subject at intermediate level/ Diploma level that are Physics, Mathematics or any one of the Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics.
- The Applicant must have diploma or intermediate level from State board of Andhra Pradesh as required in Eligibility Criteria.
- For PG it requires a bachelor degree of 3 years from any recognized university.
- It is mandatory to score 45% in Diploma / Intermediate level (10+2) in General category.
- It is mandatory to score 40% in Diploma / Intermediate level (10+2) in Reserved (ST, SC, OBC and PWD) category as required in Eligibility Criteria.
The applicant must be 16 years on 31st December 2021 for Minimum Age, there is no Maximum Age Criteria.
How To Apply for AP EAMCET 2024
- Candidate must visit the official site to Fill the AP EAMCET Application Form.
- Then go to the AP EAMCET 2024.
- Then click on the Application Form online link
- Once your link is opened. Read the instruction for requirements for documents and payments.
- First you have to pay the required fees through the online Transaction Id if the payment is made by the cash through Aponline center, Credit / Debit Card and net Banking.
- Once you paid the fees, you have to fill the qualifying exams details like Hall Ticket Number, Marks Memo if already appeared. Appearing candidates will not fill anything.
- Then you have to choose the stream for which you want to apply for. Engineering or Agricultural and Medical or Both the stream.
- Now enter your personal details- Date of Birth, Address, Mobile number, etc.
- Now enter Your SSC mark sheet details as well as Hall Ticket number and equivalent details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Now you have to fill the local status as well as your domicile certificate details.
- You have to even submit annual income details of both of your parents.
- Enter your Reserved Category Details.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Details.
- Once you fill everything then submit the application form.
- You can have the correction link in second week of April, 2020.
- So you can check the details if you want to change or correct anything.
- Then you can submit the form and the print out for the future reference.
Official Link: Download Here
Application Fees: The Application Fees for the AP EAMCET
|Engineering||Rs500 + 59 (online fees charges)|
|Agriculture||Rs500 + 59 (online fees charges)|
|Both (Engineering & Agriculture)||Rs1000+118 (online fees charges)|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2024
AP EAMCET Syllabus are as follows.
- For Engineering: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For Agriculture: Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note- the full subject wise topics are available on these sites:
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
|Session||Two – 10 am to 1 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Language||English & Telugu|
|Duration||2 hours (Each)|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks(For Each)|
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips
- After filing the form, you should start framing your plan to cover the entire syllabus.
- When you done preparing the plan, execute the plan effectively.
- Time Management is very important for utilizing time efficiently.
- Divide the syllabus in topics with the level easy, medium, hard.
- Give more time to the hard ones so that u can understand well and give less time to easy one.
- Speed and Precision will help you to score higher marks with good ranks overall.
- Make your own records of study material you are using. That will help you to learn very easily.
- Stay focused and confident. Never give up trying.
- Drink lots of water and keep calm.
- Take 5 minutes break as stress buster e.g. listens to your favorite sons.
- Follow AP EAMCET 2024 Preparation Tips
AP EAMCET Sample Papers
AP EAMCET 2024 Sample Papers/Online Mock test If you have filled the form, then the next thing is how to prepare for the AP EAMCET 2024. All the AP EAMCET Previous Sample papers are very important as they help you to improve your skills like, Concepts, Time Management, etc. for the Examination Process. These sample papers have questions related to every topic and covers almost all the syllabus and prepare you well for the AP EAMCET 2024. The Online Mock Test will increase your speed and accuracy and where you stand in the preparation.
AP EAMCET 2024 Hall Ticket
The Hall-Ticket of the exam will be available in the third week of April 2024. You can download AP EAMCET 2024 Hall-Ticket from the official website i.e. www.scheap.gov.in. Once you downloaded it, take a print out and sign it.
Get Your Admit Card From Here: AP EAMCET 2024 Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET Answer Key: It will be available for Engineering and Agriculture/ Medical on the Last week of April 2024. AP EAMCET Answer Key on the internet and official website after 2 days of Exam Date.
AP EAMCET Result
The AP EAMCET Result will be available on the official website of the site i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in on the starting of the second week. AP EAMCET Counseling The counseling will start within three weeks of the results date. The applicant should go to the AP EAMCET Counseling with AP EAMCET Score Card Rank, 2024.
Dear User! You can put your query in below comment box, we will response you as soon as possible.
AP EAMCET 2024: Official Website