AIIMS PG 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post-graduate (AIIMS PG) is a national level Medical Entrance Examination conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates who wish to take admission in AIIMS or its affiliated medical colleges for the postgraduate medical courses can apply for this exam.
|Official Release||January Session Admission Notification|
This exam is held twice in a year. In January month, it is conducted for first time and the second time in July. To get admission to PG courses like MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch, all interested candidates have to apply online for AIIMS PG Application Form. Here we are providing all the information like AIIMS PG exam date, result, eligibility, syllabus etc.
AIIMS PG 2020 Important dates
- AIIMS PG 2020 Important dates
- AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- AIIMS PG 2020 Trending FAQ
- Is there any facility to modify my choices of City/Centre of Examination after completion of last date?
- How much time will I be given to join the allotted course?
- How many times can I appear for AIIMs examination?
- Do I have to indicate choice of AIIMS Institutions during application filling?
- AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- AIIMS PG Previous Year Paper
- Preparation Tips
- AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
- AIIMS PG 2020 Result
- AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling
Here we have mentioned the AIIMS Medical PG Exam Schedules For January session:
|Events||January Session Dates||July Session Dates (expected)|
|Registration Started||Last week of August||18th August 2020|
|Closing of basic registration||2nd/ 3rd week of September||19th Feb 2020|
|Basic Registration Status updated||3rd/ 4th Week of September||26th Feb 2020 – 02 March 2020|
|Final Status and updated images||1st Week October – 3rd week of October||08 March 2020|
|Date Of Generation of Code||1st/ 2nd week of March||14th March 2020*|
|Uploading Prospectus including Tentative Seat Position||1st week of October||19 March 2020|
|Final Registration for completion of other details||1st-2nd Week October||22nd March to 02nd April 2020*|
|Admit card||3rd/ 4th Week of October|
|AIIMS PG Exam||3rd Week of November||05th May 2020|
|Timing for Medical Courses||09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon||09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
|Timing for Dental Courses||09:00 AM – 10:30 AM||09:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|AIIMS PG Result||3rd/ 4th Week of November||in Between 2 weeks after the exam|
|1st/ 2nd/ Open Counselling||1st Week of Dec – February||1 month After the Exam|
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to read the AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria carefully before filling the AIIMS PG online application form.
|For MD/ MS/ MDS/ M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years)|
|For DM/M.Ch (3 Years) / MD (Hospital Administration)|
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
Go through the instructions given below to fill the AIIMS PG Online Application Form
- Follow the given link www.mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org.
- Go to Registration/ Login.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ for new user.
- Already registered user can enter the details in applicant login and then click on ‘Login’ button.
- Fill the application form with all required details like personal, contact & qualification details.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature & thumb impression according to the size and format prescribed by AIIMS.
- Pay the fee through online any of modes Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- AIIMS PG Examination Fee will be different for different category. For General/OBC candidates, it will be Rs.1500/- and for SC/ST, fee will be Rs.1200/- including transaction charges.
AIIMS PG 2020 Trending FAQ
Is there any facility to modify my choices of City/Centre of Examination after completion of last date?
No, the city/centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed.
How much time will I be given to join the allotted course?
Candidates will be required to join the course within stipulated time as mentioned in the Prospectus.
How many times can I appear for AIIMs examination?
There is no limit for the number of attempts for AIIMS examination.
Do I have to indicate choice of AIIMS Institutions during application filling?
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates can check AIIMS Medical PG Exam Pattern for all courses below:-
- The question paper will be asked in only English medium.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. – 1/3 marks will be reduced for each wrong response.
- For MD/MS, total 200 questions will be there and time duration will be 180 minutes.
- For MDS/DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration), 90 will be asked and time to complete the paper will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper level will be of MBBS for MD/MS and for MDS, questions will be comes from the syllabus of BDS course.
- The examination will be held through computer-based test (online).
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination and for each question 4 options will be there.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Syllabus will be same as the syllabus of MBBS & BDS course like Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Para-Clinical. AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus will be prescribed by AIIMS, New Delhi. In order to make better efforts, candidates should be prepared for the exam according to the course.
AIIMS PG Previous Year Paper
By practicing the AIIMS Medical PG Sample Paper, candidates can improve their speed and accuracy. Previous year paper gives the idea of questions asked in the exam, marking schemas, topic-wise weightage etc.
- Study at least 8 hours a day.
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Take a short break between continuous studies.
- Make key points of important topics.
- Try to solve more and more sample paper.
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS, New Delhi will issue the AIIMS PG Exam 2020 Admit Card on its official site. Candidates who submitted their form successfully can download it through online mode.
Check the following steps to download the AIIMS PG Hall Ticket:-
- Visit the official website of AIIMS PG.
- Enter Candidate’s Id, Password & Captcha.
- Click on ‘Login’ button to submit the entered details.
- Click on link “AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card”
- Take the print of it for future references.
AIIMS PG 2020 Result
Result for different courses will be announced on different dates. The result of AIIMS PG 2020 examination conducted in July month will be declared in the month of April/May and for January session, it will be released in the month of November AIIMS PG Result will be available on the official portal. Candidates can get it through online mode only. No separate merit list will be prepared. Rank list will be the AIIMS PG Merit List
Follow the given steps to download the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Result:
- Check the given link www.mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org
- Go to the Important Notices and click over it.
- Notification panel will open with the date of uploading.
- Search for the Rank wise/ Roll no wise RESULT OF AIIMS-PG ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR JULY-2020 SESSION.
- Click on View or Download. Result will appear in the pdf format on your screen.
- Search your roll no and see your overall rank, category rank and percentile.
AIIMS PG Cutoff will be released along with the results. It will be the minimum required percentile to qualify the AIIMS PG entrance examination. AIIMS Exam Cutoff changes every year. Cutoff will be set by AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS PG 2020 Counselling
Candidates, whose name will be in the rank list, will be able to attend the AIIMS Online PG Counselling. Seat will allotted to candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. It will be started after the result declaration. Seat Allotment will be organized through online mode only.
AIIMS PG 2020: Official Website