XAT Application Form 2024
XAT Application Form 2024: Interested candidates need to know that the XAT 2024 Registration Process already started from August 10, 2023. So candidates, who were waiting for it, can do XAT Registration by going through this article. For your convenience, we have also added the complete procedure to apply online through the XLRI Registration Page.
The XAT Registration will be done till 30th November 2023. So you have enough time to apply online for XAT 2024. In this article, we are including every single detail about the XAT like Registration, Eligibility, form filling, and announced Last dates.
XAT Application Form 2024 Dates
Some of the details already reviled in above paragraph without any ‘spoiler alert’, But still there are many events and dates which you need to know about. Most of them are listed below in the table.
|Registration will be Start||10th August 2023|
|Correction in filled Application||August 3rd week to December 3rd week|
|XAT Registration Last Date||30th November 2023|
|Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment||December 2023, 3rd week|
|Admit Card||20th December 2023|
|XAT Exam Date||8th January 2024|
XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
XAT registration is open and you can easily register yourself, but before doing that make sure to take a look at these XAT Eligibility Criteria.
- All the Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals Candidates can apply for XAT 2024.
- Foreign & NRI Nationals candidates can apply through GMAT Score.
- Minimum 3 years duration bachelors or its equivalent degree in any discipline is required. Candidates appearing in these can also fill the XAT Application Form.
- There are no mark and age criteria known till now.
XAT Application Form 2024 Important Instructions
- The Images have to be in Prescribed Size and Format. Image Specifications are given in the below table.
- In case the face or signature is unclear in the Uploaded image, the application form may be rejected.
- In order to avoid double payment, “After submitting your payment information, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Please do not press “back or refresh” button.
- E-Receipt will be only Generated and appear, if the transaction is successful, If not, then there will be Payment failure.
- On payment failure, Candidates have to log in to the website again and repeat the process of payment.
- Make Sure to download and take a printout of Payment Receipt.
|Dimension HxW in pixels||240 x 320||140 x 60|
|Scanner Resolution||Minimum of 200 dpi||Minimum of 200 dpi|
||On White Paper with Black Ink|
XAT Application Fee
The XAT Application Fee Details are given below the fee can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
|XAT Registration Fee (without late fee)||Rs. 1700/-|
|For XLRI Programs; an additional fee of||Rs. 300/- each.|
|Candidates interested in XAT Registration Fee (with late fee)||Rs. 2000/-|
|For XLRI Programs; an additional fee of||Rs. 500/- each|
|Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs. 2500/-|
|NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more through GMAT||Rs. 5000/-|
How to Apply Online via XAT Application Form 2024
The Complete Procedure to fill the XAT Application Form is divided into two parts i.e. Registration and Form Filling Procedure. Candidates have to complete both. We are providing the complete Procedure to fill the application form.
XAT Registration Process
- First of all, go to the official XLRI website i.e.xatonline.in.
- Now Click on “Register for XAT 2024“.
- In the newly opened form, fill all the asked/ mentioned details correctly to receive the XAT ID and Password.
- After filling all the details, You have to Type the text shown in the image in Declaration Part. Enter 7 characters. No spaces. No special characters.
- Just below it, Find and Click on the box, which will be in front of “I Agree” and then click on Submit.
- After Successful submission of registration form, You will receive the XAT ID and Password on the registered email address and as SMS on the registered mobile number. NRI candidates will receive both XAT ID & password on registered email address.
- Note it down somewhere, and use these login credential to log in to the official website to fill XAT Application Form.
How to fill XAT Application Form 2024
- After completing the Registration process and login back to the official website. Candidate can access the application form.
- After accessing the XAT Application Form 2024 fill it very carefully because there is no correction feature available yet but there is “Save and Next” feature.
- In the Application Form you have to enter Personal, Academic, and contact details. You can also use “Save and Next” feature.
- After it candidates need to check all the details. If found everything correct you can hit the Final Submitting button.
- Now After hitting the Final Submitting button, you will automatically move to the Application Fee Payment page.
- Now Here Pay the Application fee through the Available options and also download the payment receipt. (The XAT Application Fee details are given above)
- Now click on Submit Button.
That’s It, You have successfully Applied for XAT 2024. by filling the XAT Application Form. So now check the future events and start your preparation using the XAT 2024 Syllabus and XAT Question Papers. Good Luck. Keep Visiting.
Official Website: XAT Application Form 2024.