XAT 2020: Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of the XAMI conducts Xavier Aptitude Test. Xavier Aptitude Test is also known as XAT. The Exam is being conducted at all India Level to admitting the willing candidates into management field.
Latest Update 20 August: The Xavier School of Management has started the registration for Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT 2020 from 20 August. Last Date is 30th November.
XAT Score Card will be considered by 150+ institutes across India. The Exam commonly held in the month of January. We prepared this article to reduce the burden of wandering here and there in search of information like Dates, Syllabus, and pattern of the exam, I hope it will help you.
XAT 2020 Important dates
- XAT 2020 Important dates
- XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- XAT 2020 Registration
- XAT 2020 Trending FAQ
- What is the duration of the XAT 2020 test?
- When the XAT 2020 Results will be Released?
- I obtained less than 50% in graduation, am I eligible for for XLRI Registration?
- Is There any changes in the overall Exam pattern compared to XAT 2019?
- XAT 2020 Registration Fee
- XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- XAT 2020 Syllabus
- XAT Previous Year Question Paper
- XAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- XAT Admit Card 2020
- XAT 2020 Answer Key
- XAT 2020 Result
- XAT 2020 Cut-off and Admission
The Exam commonly held in the month of January and notification will be available soon because it is expected that the form will be available in the 3rd week of August 2018. So here we are providing tentative XAT Important Dates.
|Registration will be Start||20th August 2019|
|Correction in filled Application||August 3rd week to December 3rd week|
|Last date for registration||30th November 2019|
|Last date to for registration & received application only for DD payment||December 2019, 3rd week|
|Admit Card||December 2019, 3rd week|
|XAT Exam Date||6th January 2020|
|Answer Key will be Release||January 2020, 3rd week|
|XAT Result will be Announced||January 2020, Last week|
|XAT Score Card||February 2020, 1st week|
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There is very few Eligibility Criteria, But candidates have to fulfill all of them. One important thing is that for the final list of XAT Eligibility Criteria candidates have to wait for the official notifications.
- Indian, Foreign & NRI Nationals are Eligible for the exam.
- Foreign & NRI Nationals may have to apply through GMAT Score.
- All the candidates must have completed minimum 3 years duration bachelors or its equivalent degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing in it can also apply.
- There are no mark and age criteria known till now, so candidates have to wait for the final notification.
XAT 2020 Registration
The registration process will be started from August 2018, 3rd Week. Candidates can do XAT Registration by going through following steps. After it they will be allowed to fill the XAT Application Form. In this Application form filling process there is SAVE and NEXT feature, When clicked, where data will be saved in the form. And next time when you will again access that form, your data will be there as it was before the click. XAT 2020 Application Last date will be in Nov/Dec 2018.
XAT Registration Process
- Visit the official website i.e.xatonline.in.
- Click on” Register for XAT 2020“.
- Now fill all the asked details to receive the XAT ID and Password.
- You have to also Type the text shown in the image in Declaration Part.
- Now tick on “I Agree” box and then click on Submit.
- After it, you will receive the XAT ID and Password on the registered Mobile number and Email.
- Now Use these Login Cradantial to login on the official website and fill the application form of XAT 2020.
# Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete.
Apply for XAT 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official website. And login there.
- After it, Access the XAT Application Form. And start filling it.
- Candidates have to enter Personal, Academic, and contact details. You can also use Save and Next feature which we described above.
- After it candidates need to check all the details before clicking on Final Submitting button. Check the form.
- Now After submitting the filled form takes a print out of it move to the Application Fee Payment page.
- Candidates who choose DD as the method of payment needs to send DD along with the filled Application form’s Print-Out at the following address.
The Chairperson, Admissions,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001
XAT 2020 Trending FAQ
What is the duration of the XAT 2020 test?
The XAT 2020 test will be of 3 hours from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. The exam is held on Sunday, January 6, 2020.
When the XAT 2020 Results will be Released?
Results will be available in the last week of January 2020.
I obtained less than 50% in graduation, am I eligible for for XLRI Registration?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for XLRI.
Is There any changes in the overall Exam pattern compared to XAT 2019?
The overall Exam pattern remains same as last year but no essay this time.
XAT 2020 Registration Fee
Candidates can pay using credit card/debit card/online banking & demand draft or cash. The DD will be made in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur. Other details are given below.
|Without late fee|
|XAT Registration||Rs. 1700|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course + additional Charges|
|With late fee|
|XAT registration Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course + additional Charges|
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
After Filling the Application form candidates will have 3-4 months remaining for the Preparation, But we will suggest you to start your preparation from now, Right Now.
To help you in your Preparation we are providing here XAT New Pattern First.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (2 Papers)|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours 35 Minutes|
|sections||Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.|
|Total Questions||98 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||¼ marks will be deduced for each wrong Answer.|
XAT 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus will be released on the official website. The Syllabus will cover Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay. There is no fixed XAT Syllabus Pdf for the Exam. So candidates have to wait for the notification.
|PAPER 1||170 minutes||English Language & Logical Reasoning||24|
|PAPER 2||40 minutes||Essay||One Topic|
XAT Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year’s Question papers are one of the most essential and helpful things in our preparation and that’s why we and Exam Authority are providing all the previous year Question papers. All the credit goes to the Exam Authority for it. Here is the set of XAT Previous Year Question Paper from 2010.
XAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- Allot more time and devotion to weaker subject and topics,
- Strictly follow the syllabus
- Make sure you acquire regular intervals during the span of the study
- Make sure you get up and sleep early
- Solve and Practice XAT Previous Year Question Paper.
- Make your own timetable and devote quality time towards learning.
XAT Admit Card 2020
Admit card is expected to be available in the 3rd week of December 2018. It will be provided through online mode on the official website. To get the XAT 2020 Hall Ticket, candidates have to login to the official website and find the link for the admit card. Now access the admit card and download it and also take a print out. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination center along with one photo id.
XAT 2020 Answer Key
The Authority will also publish answer key after a few weeks of the XAT 2020 Exam. XAT Answer Key pdf can be downloaded from the official website. The Exam Authority releases the Question paper and their Answer Key on the Official website. Candidates have to visit the official website and download the XAT Answer Key along with Question paper to check their response.
XAT 2020 Result
The result is expected to be released in the last week of January 2020. It will be declared on the official website. The XAT Result will be announced along with the XAT OMR Answer key.
Candidate can also check there score from the XAT Score Card, which will be provided on the official website. Candidates are advised to download, print-out and Keep it save because you will need it in future.
XAT 2020 Cut-off and Admission
The Exam Authority will announce the XAT 2020 Cut-off through Official website. Candidates have better marks then Cut off will be selected for the further admission procedure. The Exam Authority will release XAT sectional cut-offs for different programs of XLRI.
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their multiple interviews & group discussions, scorecard, cut-off, category, and seat availability and academic score. More than 150 institutes accept XAT Score Card for providing Admission.
Candidates also have to take care of the Eligibility criteria of the institutes, and courses for the Admission.
Official Website: XAT 2020.