XAT 2017: Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) conducts every year entrance exam for postgraduate students to get admission in management education. The XAMI Institute provides education in management education for postgraduate students. XAT is an entrance exam for postgraduate who wishes to get the education in management sectors. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam which is conducts by Xavier Association of Management Institute.
XAT 2017 Details
- Examination Name: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- Exam For: Post Graduate Students Only
- Organization Institute: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur
XAT 2017 Eligible Criteria
Students who have desired to get admission in post graduate course program by XAT Exam than must be full filled in XAT Eligible Criteria. Candidates can check their Eligible Criteria of XAT 2017 as per-
- Students should be passed in previous three or four Bachelor degree program with minimum 50% aggregate from good known University / Institute.
- Reserved category (SC/ ST) candidates should be passed in bachelor degree with minimum 45% aggregate.
- Aspirants who are studying in Bachelor degree final year can apply also for XAT Entrance Exam.
XAT 2017 Important Date
XAT Important Date considers the events dates, admission dates, exam dates and much other required dates. XAT Important Dates 2017 can be changed as per XLRI Institute, Jamshedpur. Important dates are given below-
|Sr. No.||XAT 2017 Events||Important Date|
|1||Start date of filling XAT online application from||August 2017|
|2||Closer date of Filling application form||30th November 2017|
|3||Download XAT Admit Card 2017||20th December 2017 Onwards|
|4||Date of entrance exam Date||8th January 2017|
|5||Announcement of XAT 2017 Result||January 2018|
XAT 2017 Offered Courses
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur provides education in managements for many course programs. Candidates need to select any one course program to education in management sector. XAT Offered Courses for postgraduate students and provides two year degree certificate in Master in Business of Administration (MBA).
How to Apply for XAT 2017, Xavier Aptitude Test Registration Process
The application process is a way to submit student’s details to admission. XAT Application Forms are available now for postgraduate students and can apply online. Applicants can apply online XAT Application Form 2017 as following-
- Candidates have to visit official website and register for the entrance exam.
- Students fill the all required in online application form without any mistake.
- Upload the aspirant’s new or recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the mandatory online application fee using via credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- Read again filled application form carefully if ok then click to final submission.
- Take a print out or save for future reference.
XAT 2017 Application Fee
Students should have to pay some amount of application form to complete their registration process. Application fee of XAT 2017 Rs. 1500/- only and can pay via the mode of online (Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
XAT Exam Pattern 2017
XAT Exam Pattern helps all those candidates who have desired to get admission in post graduate course program. Exam Pattern of XAT 2017 tells to all postgraduate students about the entrance exam. XAT for MBA will be the mode of offline or written paper based.
- All questions in entrance examination will be objective types or multiple choices
- Applicants need to choose any one option for the right answer.
- Entrance Exam will be in two sections or part.
- There will be ¼ negative marking for any wrong answer.
- All questions will be same or equal marks in entrance exam.
XAT Syllabus 2017
XLRI Institute conducts every year entrance exam to postgraduate students and provides XAT Syllabus. XAT Syllabus 2017 helps to postgraduate students to make good and a high score in the entrance exam. Exam syllabus of XAT 2017 for MBA students can follow these pattern-
|S. N.||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Time Durations|
|1||Judgment Creation||23||170 minutes or 2 hours 50 minutes|
|2||Verbal and Logical Ability||26|
|S. N.||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Time Durations|
|1||General Awareness||30||35 minutes|
XAT 2017 Selections Process
All candidates who applied for entrance exam will be select based on performance in the entrance exam and Group Discussion. Selection Procedure of XAT 2017 will be based on written test or personal interview. So students need to get good and the high score in entrance exam to get admission for post graduate course programs.
XAT Admit Card 2017
Students can download their XAT Admit Card to attend the entrance exam. XAT Admit Card 2017 permits to postgraduate students who have applied for the entrance exam to attend in the exam. Without admit card student cannot appear to examination. In the Admit card mentioned of students like name, roll no, exam date and other details. So candidates must go to appear to the exam with admit card.
XAT Result 2017
Candidates who applied for entrance exam their result announce will be in month January. Students can check their XAT Result from official website. Aspirants need to check some details like application no, registration no, name. Passed students can take admission in XLRI Institute for postgraduate course program.
Contact at XLRI
Admission Office – C.H. Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001,
Phone No: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Fax No: +91-657-2227814
XAT 2017, MBA Admission Test 2017
XAT Admission 2017 is available now for management students and provides two year degree in Master in Business of Administration (MBA). Other details like eligible criteria, selection process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, important date and another complete detail are given below.For more details related to Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017 click and get complete details.