WBJEE Counselling 2020: WBJEE Counselling will be organized this year by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It is expected to be held in the month of June 2020. WBJEE 2020 is a state level exam which is conducted yearly for eligible candidates who want to get admission in various UG courses.
Candidates can get all the basic details of WBJEE 2020 counseling through this article. We are also providing tentative dates and procedure of Counselling.
WBJEE Counselling 2020 Dates
Here, we are providing all the tentative dates of WBJEE Seat Allotment procedure. Qualified candidates will be notified when the official schedule will be available/released. The counselling schedule can also be accessed online on the official website.
|Events of WBJEE Counselling||Tentative Dates|
|Online registration and registration fee payment||June 2020, 2nd/ 3rd week|
|Online choice filling||June 2020, 2nd /3rd week|
|Choice locking||June 2020, 3rd week|
|Choice locking by the system||June 2020, 3rd week|
|1st round Seat allotment||June 2020, 4th week|
|Physical reporting, document verification, fee payment, allotment cards, withdrawal||June 4th week to July 1st week|
|Physical reporting and admission||June 2020, 4th week|
|2nd round Seat allotment||July 2020, 1st week|
|Document verification and Physical reporting||July 2020, 1st /2nd week|
|3rd round Seat allotment||July 2020, 2nd week|
|Physical reporting and Verification of Documents||July 2020, 2nd week|
|Physical reporting and admission||July 2020, 3rd week|
|Admission process closes||July 2020, 3rd week|
WBJEE Seat Matrix
We are also providing an updated and course wise Seat matrix table containing the available seat number in each and every offered course. This list is based on the WBJEE 2017 Seat matrix.
|2||E.C and E.T Engg.||6254|
|3||Apparel Production and Management||36|
|4||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||1371|
|6||Architecture or Architectural Engineering||21|
|8||B. Arch General||36|
|10||Computer Science and Engg./ Computer Science and Technology||6176|
|13||Civil and Environmental Engineering||63|
|17||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||884|
|19||Power Engineering or Power Plant Engg||104|
|20||Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics Engg.||176|
|22||Food Engg. & Technology or Food Technology||36|
|23||Marine Engineering or Marine Technology||60|
|24||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||184|
|25||Polymer Science and Technology||16|
|26||Jute and Fibre Technology||64|
|30||Optics and Optoelectronics||8|
|31||Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacy||1086|
|32||Printing Technology or Printing Engineering||32|
WBJEE Counselling 2020 Procedure
The WBJEE Counselling Procedure will start from June 2020. It will have many parts. Steps to go through this counselling procedure are given below.
- All the qualified candidates have to first go to the official website and have to complete the WBJEE Counselling registration procedure by filling some basic details.
- The WBJEE counselling Fee is around Rs. 500/- and it will have to be paid only one time.
- The payment can be done through online mode via Debit card, credit card, and e-challan of Allahabad bank.
WBJEE Choice Filling and Locking:
- After the Registration and fee payment, all the applicants need to fill their choices of colleges and courses.
- Choices will be displayed as per candidate eligibility. Candidates must fill maximum choices.
- Now candidates have to lock their choices otherwise after the last date, the choices will be locked automatically.
WBJEE Seat Allotment 2020
- After WBJEE Choice locking procedure, seats will be provisionally allotted to all the eligible and qualified candidates. This procedure will be done in 3 rounds.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices filled and seat availability.
- Candidates are advised to Check and download their seat allotment letters from the official website.
Reporting to RCs and college/institute
- Candidates who got seat allotted have to report in the given time period to the Reporting centers (RCs).
- At the RCs their documents will be verified, so candidates have to bring all their documents at reporting center.
- At reporting center, candidates have to pay remaining fees, and after it, WBJEE allotment letter will be issued to them.
- Qualified and eligible candidates will receive the allotment cards, and then they need to report to the allotted college.
Here is the list of documents required for Counselling procedure:-
|10+2 or equivalent mark sheet||Receipt of the registration fee|
|WBJEE 2020 admit card||Category certificate (if required)|
|WBJEE scorecard||Passport size photographs|
|Seat allotment letter|
WBJEE 2020 Counselling procedure will be conducted in the month of June-July 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can get admission in UG engineering, technology, architecture, and pharmacy courses in the West Bengal state.
Official Website: WBJEE Counselling 2020.