VSAT Admit Card 2020: Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is a computer-based entrance exam for applicants seeking admission into BTech or BPharm in Vignan University. To take the exam, you have to carry the VSAT Hall Ticket in the exam hall, as it represents you.
The admit card is a most important document to be produced by candidates at the exam hall because it includes the candidate’s details like his/ her name, his/ her father’s name, roll no, applied course, address etc. VSAT Hall Ticket Download will be made available to those students who will submit their online application form in a successful manner.
Here we have shared the information related to the VSAT Hall Ticket 2020, its downloading process, admit card release date etc.
VSAT 2020 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates can check the VSAT Admit Card Date with the VSAT exam date here. This is the expected date based on the previous exam date. We will update it after the announcement of the official date.
|Exam Activity||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration starts from||November 2019|
|Last Date submission of Registration form||Mid April 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd / 4th week of April 2020|
|VSAT 2020 Admit Card||One week before the exam date|
|Result Announcement||May 2020|
|Counselling begins||May 2020|
How to Download VSAT Admit Card 2020
You can easily get your VSAT Admit Card through online process with the help of given guidelines, once it gets released.
- Go to the Vignan University official website i.e. vignan.ac.in
- Click on the admit card link present on the home page.
- A page will be opened like below given image
- Fill the required details like Application no or Hall Ticket no & Inter Marks (class 12th)
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The “VSAT 2020 Hall Ticket” will be appeared on the screen, download it.
- After downloading the admit card, don’t forget to take the print-out of it.
VSAT Admit Card: Important Instructions
- In order to get the entry in the examination center, do not forget to bring your admit card with any one of valid ID proof Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ PAN card/ College ID card.
- Candidates must reach at the exam center one hour before the examination timing.
- If you face any problem like unable to download or having an error while downloading the admit card, then no need to worry, the hard copy of admit card will be sent to each candidate by post. Still, you didn’t get your VSAT admit card, you can contact to the Director of Admissions of Vignan University by sending email at email@example.com
- Do not carry tampered or damaged admit card during the exam, you may be disqualified or barred from the exam.
- Candidates should read all the instructions written on the VSAT Exam Admit Card carefully and follow them strictly.
Official Website: VSAT Admit Card 2020.