VMOU Application Form (वर्धमान महावीर ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी आवेदन पत्र) 2017: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University has recently released the VMOU Admission Test Notification 2017 and as per this notification the online application submission will start from 13th Feb 2017. The last date for the submission of the VMOU Application form 2017 is on or before 17th March 2017 and the candidates can do so either by accessing the official website (vmou.ac.in) or by following the steps mentioned below. It is compulsory to register online for VMOU Entrance Exam and then have to qualify the VMOU Cutoff for getting selected.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
वर्धमान महावीर ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी आवेदन पत्र 2017, ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण की प्रक्रिया 13 फरवरी 2017 से शुरू होगा। वीएमओयू आवेदन पत्र 2017 जमा करने की अंतिम तारीख 17 मार्च है।[/alert]
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University is the organization which organizes different admission test for different courses. VMOU is an open university which is located in Kota, Rajasthan. VMOU offers various UG, PG, Diploma, certificate and other programs in the field of management, computer applications, arts, science, etc.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria 2017
- For Post graduation: Any graduate degree with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized university
- For Under Graduation: Candidate should have completed higher secondary from any government recognized board.
VMOU Registration Dates 2017
Important Dates for B.Ed Admissions:
- Application form available for Fresh Admission: From 9th January 2017
- Application form available for B.Ed exam: From 13th February 2017
- Last date for submission for Fresh Admission: On or before 15th March 2017
- Last date for B.Ed: 17th March 2017 (for B.Ed)
- Admit Card release: Before 15-20 days from the examination
- Exam date: By the end of May 2017
- Result Declaration: Within 25-30 days after the examination
- Counselling starts: June 2017
Important Dates for MBA Entrance Exam:
- Application form release: 13th February 2017
- Last date for the submission of the application: 17th March 2017
- Admit card release: Before 15-20 days from the examination
- Exam date for July session: 15th June 2017
- Exam date for January session: 15th December 2017
- Result announcement: Within 25-30 days after the examination
VMOU Admission Application Form 2017
It’s great news for all those candidates who are waiting for the commencement of VMOU Admission Form 2017 submission. The VMOU online application form 2017 submission has been started from 09th January 2017 for fresh candidates and from 13th February 2017 for B.Ed and MBA admissions. Only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves on or before 15th March for fresh admission and until 17th March for B.Ed and MBA admissions.
Steps to apply for the VMOU Admission Test 2017
- Visit the official website of VMOU Kota, i.e. vmou.ac.in/.
- Follow the official advertisement after following the notification section.
- Click on Apply Online link after meeting the eligibility norms as mentioned above.
- Select your desired course.
- Now fill all the entries in the online registration form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the relevant attachments.
- Pay the required application fee
- Click on submit button after rechecking all the entries.
VMOU Application Fee 2017
Applicants need to pay Rs. 1000 as the entrance exam fee and this can be done through e-Mitra KIOSK, internet banking, debit card, credit card and mobile banking are allowed. If the applicant will submit the fee from any other mode, the form will be rejected.
Note- For course wise eligibility criteria follow the official notification link given below.
VMOU Admit Card 2017
Candidates will get their admit card from the official website of the university after the completion of their registration. Candidate must carry the admit card and a photo identity for the proof. Without admit card students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
VMOU Results 2017
The result for the VMOU admission test 2017 will be published in the month after the exam and will be published on the university website. A merit list will be prepared for the students according to the marks obtained by them.
VMOU Contact Detail
Toll-Free No.: 1800 – 180 – 6166
Phone: 0744-2797000, Fax No.:07442472525
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
VMOU Online Registration Form 2017
Only the candidates satisfying the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves to participate in the VMOU Admission Test 2017. The VMOU online application submission will be carried until 15th March 2017 for fresh admissions and on or before 17th March 2017 for B.Ed/ MBA admissions. Candidates are advised to follow the notification link before start applying in practice to become familiar with the eligibility norms and application submission procedure. For any type of queries while applying for VMOU Application Form 2017 you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.