VMOU Application Form 2019: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) offers admission to BA, BSc, BCom, BA Journalism, BCA, BBA, MA, MSc, MCom and MCA and courses based on merit list. Must Go through the article to get complete information regarding VMOU Admission.
To get admission in MBA and BEd courses, candidates will have to give VMOU Entrance Exam. To appear in exam, must register for VMOU Registration Form. The university conducts entrance exam in 2 sessions, July & January. Candidates can fill the application form in both online or offline mode. VMOU will release Admission Test Notification 2019 in October month for January session.
VMOU Admission 2019 Important Dates
Check the tentative VMOU 2019 Exam Schedule here to get information about the application form releasing date.
|Events||For July session||For January session|
|Starting Date of Application Form||January 2019||August/Sept. 2018|
|Application Form submission last date||April 2019||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Issuing of Admit Card||May 2019||November 2018|
|Admission Test Date||June 2019||December 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 2019||December 2018|
|Counseling begins||July 2019||January 2019|
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the VMOU Eligibility Criteria as per your course before applying for VMOU 2019.
- For Post graduation: Any graduate degree with minimum 50% marks from any government recognized university. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Widow/ Divorcee female categories candidates of Rajasthan state require at least 45% aggregate.
- For Under Graduation: Candidate should have completed higher secondary education from any central or state recognized board.
- No maximum or minimum age limit is defined for VMOU Admission.
Application Form Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational and Personal Details, valid email id, work experience certificate, caste certificates. Aadhaar card|
|Required Scanned Image Specifications||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||not exceed 80KB||not exceed 80KB|
|Format||jpg, jpeg||jpg, jpeg|
|Application Fees||Rs. 100 for all courses
Rs. 1000/- for MBA only
|Mode of Payment||Online: debit /credit card/ net banking/ wallet/ E-Mitra.|
It’s great news for all those candidates who are waiting for the commencement of Admission Form. The VMOU Online Application Form will start from the month of January 2019 for all courses and for B.Ed and MBA admissions, it will start from March month. Only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves on or before third week of March for fresh admission and until 4th week of March for B.Ed and MBA admissions.
Steps to apply for VMOU Admission Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website of VMOU Kota, i.e. vmou.ac.in.
- Follow the official advertisement after following the notification section.
- Click on “Apply Online” link after meeting the eligibility norms as mentioned above.
- Select your desired course.
- Now fill all the entries in the online registration form correctly.
- After registering for the selective course, you will receive login details on your registered mail id.
- Log in to the account to complete the registration procedure.
- Upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents, photograph & signature as per given format.
- Pay the required application fee through payment gateway.
- Click on “submit” button for final submission after rechecking all the entries.
- Take the print of filled up application form.
How to Get VMOU Offline Admission Form
Those who want to fill the application form through offline mode, can collect the application form from nearest Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Center by paying cash. Fill the form, affix your passport size photograph, attach required documents and submit in person to the your regional center.
Also Check: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Admit Card
For any type of queries while applying for VMOU Admission Form you are invited to contact us by commenting in the comment box below, we will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.
VMOU Application Form 2019: Official Website