UTU Result 2018: In our previous post we provided you the details regarding the time table of the UG/ PG courses of the odd semester program (1st 3rd 5th), now here we are sharing the details regarding the examination result of the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) of the same semester.
- As per the academic calendar provided by the university the result of the odd semester program and the yearly program (Part- 1 2 3) is will be released on Feb 1st week, 2019.
- The university provides the result through the online mode on the official portal i.e. uktech.ac.in.
After the result is released by the university many candidates face a problem download it because they don’t know the appropriate method to check the result. So we giving here all the information regarding the UTU Dehradun Result 2018.
How to Download UTU Result 2018
Every year a large number of candidates appeared in the sessional examination of the UTU. Candidates who don’t know the process to how to download the UTU Exam Result 2018 is required not to be disappointed because we collaborated here very simple steps from which the candidates are able to download the result. The steps are mentioned below.
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. uktech.ac.in
- Click on the “Result” link which is available at the taskbar.
- A sub-window open in which students need to choose the appropriate program.
- After selecting it a window open under which the details are given regarding the result.
- Take print out of it or save it so that it can be used in the future.
Note: Candidates are successfully able to download the uktech.ac.in result 2018 of the courses which is offered by the university such as BA-LLB, B.Arch., BBA, BBA-LLB, BCA, BHMCT, BHM, BJMC, B.P.Ed., B.Pharma., B.Sc., B.Tech., LLB, M.Tech., M.Pharma, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., LLM, Pre-Ph.D., Pharm. D, AECC, Law courses also
What After Result?
After successfully downloading the UTU Dehradun Result 2018 from the official site all the candidates are promoted to the next semester while those candidates who disappointed with their result they can apply for the UTU Online Rechecking Form. Each candidate is able to fill the form from the official portal of the university.
- There is an online fee procedure for the rechecking form.
- Candidates required to fill the form within 10 days after the result is released by the university.
After the odd semester exam is finished the even sem is started. According to the academic calendar, the commencement of new session i.e. even sem (2nd 4th 6th) will begin from Feb 4, 2019.
That’s all regarding the UTU Result 2018 if there are any queries please mention it through the comment box given below. We will soon provide the answer to that queries.
UTU Result 2018-19: Official Site