Uttarakhand Open University Result 2022: Those candidates, who appeared in the examination of Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) of winter exam of even sem (2nd 4th 6th) and the Annual examination Part-1 2 3 of UG and PG courses, is required to know that the university will soon provide the result of this program.
- The university uploads the result on the official portal i.e. uou.ac.in.
- Usually, the university releases the result in between 2-3 months after the exam.
To check the result candidates needs to fill the details such as the type of examination, session, programme, year/ Semester, DOB, Enrollment no. Candidates who don’t know the process to get the result from the official portal they can read this page. We provided here entire information regarding the UOU Result 2022.
How To Download Uttarakhand Open University Result 2022
We are providing here the simple steps from which candidates are able to download the examination result. The UOU Result Download steps are mentioned below. Just go through these steps and the candidates are able to get their result.
Check All Result Here: UOU Results
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. uou.ac.in
- Go to the Exams section which is available at the last.
- Select the results linke. Main or Back.
- A window open under which the in which students needs to click on the link “Click Here To Download Result”.
- Fill the details like Examination, Session, Programme, etc.
- At last click on the button Get Result.
- The result appeared on the screen. Save it for future
|Also Check||BA Result||BCom Result||BSc Result|
From this page candidates are also able to access the result of the LLM, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MHM, M.Sc., MTTM, BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BHM, B.Sc., BTTM, Diploma courses (DAM, DCH, DFO, DHM, DIIP, DIM, DPJ, DRTI, DTS, DVK, DYS), PGD (APR, BJ, DCA, DCL, DCS, DDM, DGIS, DHRM, DJMC, DMM) courses, certificate courses (AFN, AHC, AM, CA, AA, AM, FP, OM, PR, Geo-Informatics, Herbal Beauty Care, RTI etc) courses also.
UOU Rechecking Form
Candidates need to fill the UOU Scrutiny Form within 30days after the result is declared. The fee for the scrutiny is Rs. 100/- paper and is only accepted through the challan. After filling the form candidates needs to send the form at the controller of examination of the UOU.
After the result is declared the new session begins i.e. the odd sem program. Hope the details given here will help the candidates to get their examination result if there are any queries please mention it through the comment box given below. We will soon provide the answer regarding that query.
Uttarakhand Open University Result 2022: Official Site