Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017: The Uttarakhand Technical University has conducted this for the B.Tech Admission. University will offer various engineering programmers to the eligible applicant. The applicant can apply for the Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 but for that applicant will need the roll number of the JEE Main 2017 to apply for the application form. To apply for the application form applicant will need to qualifying the JEE Main 2017 and marks obtained by the applicant in Class 12th from the Uttarakhand state board or any other board of education that candidate will be eligible to fill the application form.
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Basic Details 2017
- Name of Exam: Uttarakhand Engineering Admission
- Common Name Called: Uttarakhand Admission
- Type of Exam: State Level Exam
- Exam Category: UG Exam
- Conducting By: Uttarakhand Technical University
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Dates 2017
All the eligible applicant will get the Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Important Dates here which is given down.
|Events||Round 1||Round 2|
|Fee Payment||July 2017||July 2017|
|Online Registration, Choice Filling||July 2017||July 2017|
|Seat Allotment||July 2017||July 2017|
|Reporting time in Allotted Colleges||July 2017||August 2017|
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017
The applicant will know here about the Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 which is compulsory for all the interstate applicant to clear this to get admission In B.Tech. Following are the eligibility criteria applicant have to meet before applying for the entrance examination.
- An applicant who applying for the examination they should have to pass their 10+2 examination from the recognized education board. With the subject of Physics and Mathematics which compulsory for all the applicant along which the anyone of the subject – Chemistry, Bio- Technology, Computer Science, Biology which are the optional subjects.
- The Candidate has to score minimum marks of 45% and the candidate who belongs to the SC category they have to score minimum 40% of marks in above given subject.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017, Online Application Process
Candidate will have to fill the Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 Application form which is candidate have to fill between the given period of time. Following are the process to fill the online application form which is given down.
- The candidate has clicked on the official website and upload the email id and phone number.
- The applicant will get the login id and Password by main or may be by SMS.
- Login with the login id and password and click on the applied button.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Pay the application fees by the bank challan.
- Submit the application form.
Application Fees Candidate will have ton pay the application form fee while filling the application form. The Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 Application Form fees are Rs 2000+ 60 Rs banking charge. The applicant can pay the application fee through the SBI Bank challan.
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Counselling Process 2017
After getting selected for the counselling round applicant have to wait till the counselling round to get seat allotment. Following are the Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 Counselling Process Steps which is applicant can refer while filling the Counselling process which is given as follows.
- The candidate has to click on the applied button for the counselling.
- After that pay the counselling fees.
- Then long in with the JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Password which was generated during the registration process to register themselves for choice filling.
- Applicant has to fill the choice filling there is no limit to fill the choice filling.
- Once to the candidate fill their choice filling than take a print out copy of the choice filling.
Uttarakhand Admission Seat Allotment 2017
Uttarakhand Technical University allocated to the eligible applicant the colleges. The Admission and seat allotment is the basis on the JEE Main 2017 All India Merit Rank if the applicant is eligible then they will get the admission in choices colleges. The applicant will be allocated the seat in the India rank vise.
After the announcing, the seat allotment by the University than the applicant will get the informed by the university by the SMS which phone number which is using while filling to the choice filling. Now the candidate has to download the Uttarakhand Admission 2017 seat allotment letter for the report in the allocated college before the given time.
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission Document List 2017
Following are the document list which is applicant have to carry while reporting in the allocated college.
- JEE Main 2017 Score Card
- Class XII Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Class X Certificate and Marks sheet
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Medical Certificate in case of PwD candidates
- Domicile Certificate
- Uttarakhand B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
- School Leaving Certificate by the Head of the Institute last studied.
Uttarakhand Technical University,
Post Office, Chandanwadi, Prem Nagar,
Sudhowala, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Pin – 248007
Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017
Uttarakhand Technical University will conduct this examination for the B.Tech engineering programmers. To take participant in filling the application form for that candidate have to qualify the JEE Main 2017 entrance examination for the admission in the engineering. This examination is for the undergraduate candidate who wishes to make their career in the engineering field. Admission for this courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2016 Merit List. Here applicant will get all the latest information on the Uttarakhand engineering Admission Like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. regarding Uttarakhand 2016 B.Tech Admission. If any applicant wants to get more information about the Uttarakhand Engineering Admission 2017 they can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.