UPTU/ UPSEE M.Tech Counselling 2018
UPTU M.Tech Counselling 2018 – is going to be conducted for the admission in M.Tech course. The university is also known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. Under AKTU M.Tech Counselling Schedule candidates are required to follow the pattern which includes some subsequent steps such as application form submission, document verification, choice filling etc. all of these UPTU Application Procedures are mentioned below with the proper details. The students who are going to apply for the UPTU M.Tech Admission 2018 can check all the details below.
UPTU M.Tech Counselling 2018
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University is announcing counselling schedule for the admission of students in the university. The candidates will be able to apply online for the counselling by filling up AKTU M.Tech Counselling Application Form 2018. Candidates can take admission either by GATE Score Card or by AKTU Entrance examination 2018.
AKTU M.Tech Admission 2018
The candidates are required to fill the application form first and then are required to report to the institute at predefined time and date. At the institute candidate will be asked for document verification and other processes. After when all the formalities would have done, candidates will be able to get their confirmed seat via UPTU Seat Allotment Result announcement.
UP Technical University Registration Form| Apply Online
Candidates are needed to visit the official website and fill the application form for the counselling. Here are the simple steps to apply online
- Initially, visit the official website and check the eligibility criteria on the official notification.
- Open UPTU Counselling Application form and start filling the details in the given blank fields.
- Make the online payment of application fee and submit the application form.
- Now, you are suggested to take a print out of it which can be needed later.
Candidates will be asked to fill the choice of colleges and subject of M.Tech after the submission of application form. The university will release the UPTU M.Tech Merit List according to their ranks in entrance examination or GATE respectively.
Document Verification candidates are required to submit these documents at the time of physical reporting to the institution. Candidates are suggested to keep all of these documents along with their duplicate copies set.
- 6 Passport Size Photograph
- Registration Form 2018
- 10+2 Certificate
- 10 Certificate
- UPTU Entrance Examination Hall Ticket 2018
- GATE Admit Card 2018
- 10 Certificate
- Adhaar Card or any photo ID proof
- Category Certificate (Conditional
- The Candidates must have passed their Graduation Education from a recognized University or college with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- The Candidate must have scored the cut-off marks decided by the university in the entrance examination.
- OR, the candidates GATE 2018 Rank must lie between the terms and conditions of eligibility announced by the university.
|Candidates Category||Application FEE|
|General Candidates Category||INR 2,000|
|Schedule Caste Candidates Category||INR 1,000|
|Schedule Tribe Candidates Category||INR 1,000|
|Physically Challenged Candidates Category||INR 1,000|
|Female Candidates Category||INR 1,000|
UPTU M.Tech Counselling Date 2018
Payment of Counselling fees
|2nd week of July, 2018|
|Allotment of seats||3rd week of July, 2018|
|Commencement of new academic session||3rd week of July, 2018|
UPSEE Seat Allotment Result 2018
From the previous year data, it is expected the AKTU Seat Allotment Result 2018 will be announced in the second or third week of May 2018. After the allotment of seat candidates have to pay the admission fee if they take admission in the university. We will on this page also update UPTU M.Tech Counselling Seat Allotment Result as soon as the list is get released by the authority. The brief idea about the available seat comes under authority is given below.
|Seat Allotment through||Seat Availability|
|UPTU Total No. of Seats||1.50 Lac (Estimated seats)|
|UPTU Total Govt. Seats (Government & Govt. Aided Seat in AKTU / UPTU)||2738 Seats|
|UPTU Govt. College Self Finance Seats||975 Seats|
|Private College Seats||1.40 Lac Seats|