UPES Management Entrance Test (UPES MET) 2017: UPES MET is the entrance test for MBA admissions. UPES MET MBA Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun. The graduate candidates can apply the form for taking a new admission in post graduation course of the MBA. The UPES Management Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted in the month of June 2017 and for that, the candidates need to apply till the last date. The candidates can apply online for the UPES MET 2017 by following the procedural steps given below. This exam will be at the university level exam and a large no of the candidates will apply the application form of the exam.
UPES MET 2017 Details:
- Name of exam: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test 2017
- Commonly Called: UPES-MET 2017
- Conducting Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Exam Category: Post Graduate
- Exam Level: University Level Exam
UPES –MET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All aspirant need to know to about the eligibility of the application before applying the form-
- The applicant should have minimum 50% marks in 12th standard and in Graduation degree also.
- The candidates can admission on the basis of MAT/ CAT/XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT
UPES –MET 2017 Application Fee
The students need to pay the following fee for the Application Form of UPES –MET apply-
- The application fee will be Rs. 1,850/-
- Aspirants can pay the application fee of the form by the online mode of the payment (by credit card/ by debit card).
UPES MET 2017, UPES Management Entrance Test Application Process
The students can fill the application form by the online method of the application and by the offline method of the application. Candidates can apply the form by the following common steps-
UPES –MET 2017 Online Application Process
Candidates can fill the online form of UPES –MET by the following steps-
- Aspirants need to visit the official site of the examination and cli9ck on the application form.
- Fill the form with correct entries and upload a scanned copy of the necessary documents with photo and signature.
- Recheck the form and hit the submit key.
- Take a copy of the filled form as a proof.
- Don’t forget to pay the fee of form.
UPES –MET 2017 Offline Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form offline by the following process-
- Candidates need to download the application form.
- Fill the form by the pen and avoid the over hand writing.
- In the photo, column pastes a photo of the applicant and make a signature on the application.
- Attach the copy of the academic documents.
- Send the form to the exam committee.
- Pay the fee.
UPES –MET 2017 Important Dates
All eligible candidates can see below the all important dates of the exam-
|Application start||May 2017|
|Application Close||June 2017|
|Admit Cards||June 2017|
|Date of exam||June 2017|
|PI and GD||June 2017|
UPES –MET 2017 Offered Courses
Candidates can select the course of the MBA 1st year at new admission from the following courses-
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MBA Power Management
- MBA Business Analytics (in academic collaboration with IBM)
- MBA International Business
- MBA Energy Trading
- MBA Port & Shipping Management
- MBA Urban Infrastructure & Development
- MBA Core Specialization Human Resource Management
- MBA Core Specialization Marketing
- MBA Core Specialization Finance
- MBA Core Specialization Operation Management
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA Aviation Management
UPES MET Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card of UPES –MET 2017 will be provided online. Candidates need to collect the call letter of the exam form the official site of the exam before the exam date. Without the Admit card candidates can’t appear into the UPES –MET 2017 exam. The call letter of the exam has the all details of related exam and all details of the applicant.
UPES –MET 2017 Exam Syllabus
The students need to see Syllabus of UPES –MET 2017 for make preparation of the exam. This exam will be of the following sections-
- English Section
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning,
- Quantitative Section
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency;
- GK Section
General Knowledge, Current Affairs of India
- Business Scenario and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
UPES –MET Exam Pattern 2017
The exam pattern always helps to know about that which type questions will be asked in the exam and from which part how many questions will be asked? So candidates need to see below the Exam Pattern of UPES –MET 2017–
|Sections||No of Questions||Time Duration|
|English Section||35||150 minutes|
|Total no of questions||140|
UPES MET 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the exam and after the selected candidates will be invited for the counseling process. All selected candidates need to fill the counseling form of the admission. After the counseling form, the exam community will be decided the seats for the aspirants. Students need to make a report at the institute with the original documents.
P.O. Kandoli Via-Prem Nagar,
Tel: 0135-2102760/ +91-7060111775/8449500888
UPES MET 2017 MBA Entrance Test
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun is used to conduct the UPES MET in the month of June, each year. Before applying the form of the examination aspirants need to know all information of the below given points, i.e. Eligibility Criteria, application form, application fee, application process, important dates, admit card, courses offered by the university, exam syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, the result of the exam, selection process, counseling process, contact info, etc. For more details of the UPES –MET 2017 candidates can visit the official site of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun.