Uniraj Revaluation Form 2018
Uniraj Revaluation Form 2018: After giving the exam in the Rajasthan University some of the applicants not satisfied with their marks obtained by them. So University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) provided them another chance to recheck their copies in the form of the Rajasthan University Rechecking Form 2018. The authorities of will release the revaluation form on their official website.
|Name of the University||Rajasthan University|
|Name of the Exam||UG|
|Category of the article||Revaluation Form|
Rajasthan University (Uniraj) Rechecking Form 2018: Steps
Those applicants who apply for the Uniraj Rechecking Formis required to know the procedure for checking their result. Through the procedure, they will apply for the rechecking properly. Generally, the RU Revaluation Form 2018 is apply in the online mode.
- Firstly applicants require to go to the official site of the university i.e. uniraj.ac.in
- On the opening of the official site, there is a link of the result available at the down side of the official page.
- On clicking on the result link a new window will open in which on the left-hand side there is a section of the revaluation result.
- On taking the pointer on the result section there is two section appear which is name as UG and PG.
- Under that applicant require to select the course. After selecting the course. A window appears in which the result is given.
- The applicant can take print out of their result and use it further.
Uniraj Revaluation Form Date 2018
Applicants who are applying for the Rajasthan University BCOM Revaluation Form 2018 is required to submit the form of the revaluation within the 45 days after the announcement of the result. The whole process is in the online mode.
Rajasthan University Rechecking Form Fee
Applicants who are applying for the revaluation form in the Uniraj is required to submit the Uniraj Revaluation Fee. Students have to pay the Rs-500/- subject for rechecking their copies.
The efforts for a separate University of Rajputana state were initiated in 1921 when the Act of Allahabad University was passed. The act prescribed for the separation of intermediate classes from the degree classes as a condition for affiliation. The university office was temporarily set up in the Kesargarh Fort.
The information provided here is as per the official notification if the application has any queries regarding the Uniraj Revaluation Form. They can contact us through the comment box.
Official Website: Uniraj Revaluation Form 2018