UKSEE Application Form 2020
UKSEE Application Form 2020: Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is regulated by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) every year in the month of May. This exam offers admission in various government & private colleges/ university affiliated to UTU. It is conducted at state-level. Only Uttarkhand candidates can apply for UKSEE 2020. To get admission in the different courses such as MCA, BPharma/ BHMCT/ MTech/ MBA and BTech courses, candidates have to apply online for UTU Entrance Exam Application Form. UTU releases the application form, in the month of April. The information regarding the form will be provided on the official site and here we are providing all the details related to exam dates, eligibility criteria and how to apply online etc.
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Check the expected dates of Uttarakhand Technical University Entrance Exam.
|Events||Tentative Dates, 2020|
|Online application form release date||April 3rd week|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of April|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2nd week|
|Exam Date||May 3rd week|
|Result Announcement||June 4th week|
UKSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must have Indian Nationality and also have domicile of Uttarkhand state.
- Applicants who have completed their graduation or high school from Uttarakhand Technical Board or University will be eligible to can appear in the exam.
|BTech(LE)||Must graduated in Diploma (engineering or technology), BSc or Intermediate with minimum 45% aggregate and for reserved category, 40% will be required in qualifying exam.|
|BPharma||Passed 12th or equivalent exams with chemistry, physics as mandatory exam and any one of the subjects like biotechnology/mathematics/biology, with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.|
|MCA||Must have Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or colleges and have mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level. Candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved category.|
|BPharma(LE)||Passed diploma exam with at least 45% aggregate in marks and for reserved category 40% will be required|
|MTech||Degree of bachelors or equivalent in the consistent filed obtaining 50% marks(general) and 45% marks(reserved category)|
|BHMCT||Must completed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% aggregate for general and relaxation of 5% will be provided for reserved category|
|MCA(LE)||BCA or BSc (Computer Science/IT) degree holder with mathematics as compulsory subjects. Must have 50% marks(general) and 45%(for reserved categories)|
UKSEE Application Form: Requirements
|Required Certificates||Educational Certificates & ID Proof/ Aadhaar card|
|50 – 80 KB with dimension 35 x 45 mm||20 – 30 KB|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, white/ light Background||on white paper with black pen|
|Application Fee||Rs.1500/- for General/ OBC|
|Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card|
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official site i.e. uktech.ac.in.
- Go to the link for online registration.
- Click on the link “Apply for UKSEE 2020”.
- Click on the checkbox “I Agree” and then click on “Process” button.
- Fill all the fields with correct details or as per 10th certificate.
- Click on the checkbox for Declaration message and press “Submit” button.
Step2: Login into Account
- After registration, a registration id will be generated.
- Login into the account with the Id/ registration number & DOB and submit it.
- It will redirect to application form page.
- Fill all basic details like personal detail, academic detail, address etc.
- After filling the application form, save it and proceed to next step.
Step3: Upload Photograph & Signature
- Next step is to upload the required images like Photograph & Signature.
- Images must be clear, scanned with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- Name of candidate & date of taken must be written at the bottom of the photograph.
- Move to the next procedure.
- Last step will be to pay the fee of entrance exam.
- Click on the button given for payment.
- Select the options given there like net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Give the details of bank card and submit it.
- Click on final submit.
- Take the print of the application form for future use.
Official website: UKSEE Application Form 2020.