UCEED 2018 (डिज़ाइन के लिए अंडर ग्रेजुएट कॉमन प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conducts Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design for the admissions in Bachelor of Design (B.Des) courses. The students have to submit the UCEED Application Form 2018 to appear in the entrance exam. The admissions to IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIITDM Jabalpur will be provided through this test. The application form for UCEED Admission 2018 will be released on 9tht October. The exam will be conducted on 20th January 2018.
UCEED Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the UCEED Registration 2018 before the last date of the form. The deadline for the form is 11tht November without late fees and 17tht November with the late fee. We will activate the below-mentioned link through which you will be able to submit the UCEED Application Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the admission form.
Steps to submit UCEED 2018 Application Form.
- The students have to access the open the official website.
- Click on the link regarding the application form.
- Enter your all details like name, qualification age etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on the proceed button.
- In next step, attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee for the form.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
UCEED Registration Fee
UCEED Exam Date 2018
|Online Application Release||9th October 2017|
|Deadline for the submission of form||10th November 2017|
|Form Submission with late fee||11th to 17th November 2017|
|Admit Card will release||25th December 2017|
|Last date to make corrections in Admit Card||5th January 2018|
|UCEED 2018||20th January 2018|
|Draft Answer Key||27th January 2018|
|Complains regarding draft answer key||31st January 2018|
|Result Announcement||18th February 2018|
|Scorecard Available||18th February 2018|
|B.Des Programme application starts||8th to 23rd June 2018|
|Seat Allotment 1stt Round||2nd July 2018|
|Seat Allotment 2ndd Round||9th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment 3rdd Round||14th July 2018|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
The students are advised to check the UCEED Eligibility 2018 before applying for the application form.
|Type of Eligibility||Required Eligibility|
|No of Attempts||
UCEED Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: UCEED 2018
- Mode of Paper: Online
- Type of Paper: Three sections with Numerical Answer Type, Multiple Select Questions and Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of questions:80
- Total Marks: 300
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: For Section A & B each question carry 4 marks and for section C, 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in Section C.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section A||20||80||3 Hours|
UCEED Syllabus 2018
|Visualization and spatial ability||
Environmental and social awareness
Language and creativity
|Analytical and logical reasoning||
Observation and design sensitivity
|Design thinking and problem-solving||