TS POLYCET Application Form 2021: Telangana Polycet exam is administrated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, Hyderabad every year. Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (Polycet) provides admission to the desirous candidates into diploma level courses conducted in Government & Private engineering colleges. Candidates who want to take admission into the Diploma courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy need not take POLYCET examination. Telangana CEEP Application Form will be available online. Candidates can download the form after the release of it on the official site in the month of March. Applicants can also check the form status by login into their account. Go through this article to know all the details related to TS POLYCET 2021.
TS POLYCET 2021: Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the TS POLYCET Important Dates based on the previous year TS POLYCET exam dates.
|Online Application Form starts from||March 2nd week 2021|
|Last Date of Form Submission||April 2nd week 2021|
|Release of Hall Ticket||April 3rd week 2021|
|Examination Date||April 4th week 2021|
|Date of Result Declaration||May 1st week 2021|
|Publishing of OMR Sheet||May 2nd week 2021|
|Counselling/ Seat Allotment||May Last week 2021|
TS POLYCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be the permanent residence of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh State.
- No age limit will be required to appear in the exam.
- Candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC exam can also apply for the polycet exam.
- Candidate must scored minimum of aggregate marks 35% in SSC/equivalent exam.
- Applicants must have passed 10th/ 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with PCM as compulsory subjects.
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Form
TS POLYCET Application form will be released on the official site and filled-up through offline mode. Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. Applicants, who will not submit the form before the last date, will not be considered for admission in diploma courses. Here we have provided the instructions to fill the Telangana POLYCET Application Form.
- Keep all the necessary documents such as educational or personal documents ready at the time of filling the application form.
- Visit the given link i.e. polycetts.nic.in or www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the link given for the POLYCET-2021 Instruction Booklet with Application Form.
- Fill all the required fields with correct information.
- Candidate’s name, Father’s name, DOB must be same as 10th certificate.
- Choose the city where candidates would like to appear for the exam.
- Affix the passport sized photograph on the form.
- Sign on the form & take Parent’s Signature also.
- Submit the form with the application fee according to your category at the nearest TS Online/ AP Online/ Meeseva/ Payment gateway/ Net Banking Coordinating cum Help line center.
- Make sure to collect the receipt from the respective centers.
- Check the Application Fee structure here.
Official Website: TS POLYCET 2021