TS POLYCET 2019
TS POLYCET 2019: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is a state-level entrance exam for Candidates who want to pursue their career in engineering & non-engineering diploma programs. Telangana State POLYCET 2019 is managed by State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, Hyderabad. This exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics Institutions in Telangana State for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Must Check Popular Entrance Exams of Telangana State:
TS POLYCET 2019 Important Dates
Exam Dates are not announced yet. SBTET will release the dates shortly. Here we are providing the TS POLYCET 2019 Important Dates based on the previous year dates of TS Polycet exam.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||2nd week of March|
|Last Date of Form Submission||2nd week of April|
|Release of Hall Ticket||3rd week of April|
|Examination Date||4th week of April|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd week of May|
|Counselling||Last week of May|
Telangana State POLYCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria will be specified by the conducting body of SBTET, Hyderabad. Candidate must check these criteria to make sure about the eligibility to apply for the examination. Following are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be the permanent residence of Telangana State.
- There is no age limit to appear in the exam.
- Must have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidate must be scored minimum 35% marks in SSC/equivalent exam.
- Passed with subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC can apply for the exam.
TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to make their career in Engineering / Non-Engineering/ Technology Diploma Courses can apply online for TS Polycet exam. TS POLYCET Application Form will be available from the month of March. Candidate can fill the form through online mode. Applicants can check the application form status also.
Following are the procedure to fill the TS POLYCET Registration Form:
- Go to the official portal.
- Click on the link given for TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form.
- Fill all the details like personal details, educational qualification.
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Pay the application fee according to the table given below:
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Telangana CEEP 2019 Exam Pattern will give guidelines to the examination. Candidates can examine the following exam patterns to make a better effort in the examination. Check the exam pattern of TS Polycet given below:-
- There will be total 120 questions from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- All questions will be multiple choice types.
- Total time duration will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be held through offline mode (Pen-Paper based).
- Questions will be asked in both English ^& Telugu languages.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
TS POLYCET 2019 Syllabus
Telangana Polycet Syllabus will be comprised of subjects like Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics. TS Polycet syllabus will cover all the topics of Class 9 & 10 subjects. Also Check TS PolyCET Previous Year Papers to observe the time requirements and preparation required to qualify the exam.
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket
TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2019 will release within 3 or 4 days after application form submission. Candidates who will give exam can download TS Polycet 2019 Admit Card through online mode, but they have to visit their nearest help centers. From there only, Candidates can get their admit card and will be able to appear in the exam.
Telangana POLYCET Answer Key
After conducting TS POLYCET Exam successfully, TS Polycet 2019 Key will be released by the authority of SBTET, Telangana. Answer Key will be published set-wise like SET-A, SET-B etc. Candidates can check the answer key according to their question paper set. It will be uploaded on the official website so applicants can download ALL SET from there. It will be in PDF format. With the help of TS Polycet Answer Key, candidates can estimate the marks; they will be going to obtain in the TS Polycet Exam.
TS POLYCET 2019 Result
TS POLYCET Result will be released in 1st week of May. It will be declared through online mode. Candidate can download the result from the official website of SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad or can also get from any Coordinating cum Helpline centers. To be passed in TS Polycet exam, candidates must score 36 out of 120 i.e. 30%. For SC/ST, it will be less than 30%. On the basis of marks obtained by candidates, rank list will be prepared.
Steps to download the TS Polycet Result:-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download ‘TS Polycet 2019 Result’.
- The result can be checked by entering the Candidates’ roll number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Take the print out of it.
TS POLYCET 2019 Merit List
Once the TS Polycet 2019 Merit List will be prepared, it will be published on the official website by the authority. The qualified students will get the rank & selected in merit list as per their marks obtained in TS Polycet Exam 2019. Telangana State Polycet Rank List will be prepared to select the candidates for couselling process. Students can check their name in merit list to take part in counselling.
List of Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- SSC/Equivalent exam Result
- TS Polycet 2019 Rank Card
- TS Polycet 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Passing Certificate from class 6 to 12
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2019 by the competent authority (if applicable).
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling will be done on the basis of merit list prepared by the official authority of SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad. The Authority will commence the Telangana State POLYCET 2019 Counselling process in Last week of May. It will be conducted in online mode. So students have to register their name on the official website. After registration for counselling, the seat will be allotted and then the student will be invited for document verifications.