TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form: Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is entrance exam held by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) once a year. This exam is conducted at state-level. Candidates seeking admission in courses such as ME/ MTech/ MPharmacy/ March can apply online form of PGECET exam of Telangana state. Only eligible students can give this exam. Telangana PGECET Application Form will be commenced in the month of March on its official site. The form can be filled through online mode only. Go through the complete article to know more about the TS PGECET 2020.
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates
Follow the tentative dates of TS PGECET 2020
|Exam Activity||Expected Dates 2020|
|Release of the Notification||Second week of March|
|online application Releases||Second week of March|
|Last date for the submission of online application||Without late fees||First week of May|
|With a late fee of Rs 500/-||First week of May|
|With late fee of Rs 2000/-||Second week of May|
|With late fee of Rs 5000/-||Third week of May|
|With late fee of Rs 10000/-||Fourth week of May|
|TS PGECET Application Form Correction||Between Second to Third week of May|
|Hall Ticket Availability||Fourth week of May|
|Examination Dates||Last week of May|
TS PGECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be Indian nationality.
- Aspirants should have domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must have scored at least 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- There will be no lower age limit for TS PGECET. Applicants must be of 34 years at the time of admission for session 2020.
- Candidates must satisfy the local/ no local status requirements.
TS PGECET Application Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
Candidate’s Signature & Parent’s Signature
Unique ID Proof
|Size||Less than 50KB||30KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Other Details||Recent, Colored, Light Background||On white paper with black/ blue pen.|
|TS PGECET Application Fee||Rs.1000/- for Others|
|Rs.500/- for SC/ST|
|Mode of Payment||Online: via Internet Banking, Debit/ Credit card and TS Online/ AP Online centers|
TS PGECET 2020 Application Form
Application Fee Payment
- Go to the official website i.e. www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the option “Application Fee Payment” to pay the fee.
- Candidates who want to pay the fee at TS/ AP online center, they have to go to the nearest TS/ AP online center, submit the fee with all details and collect the receipt having Transactions Id.
- Visit the official site with the fee receipt details, enter the transaction id at the proper place and proceed for the TS PGECET Application Form.
- Candidates can also submit payment through their Bank card. Select options like net banking, credit card, debit card and click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Fill all the details required and submit it. Note down transactions id after successful completion of transactions.
- Proceed to the next step by clicking on “Proceed to Fill Application”
2. Check Payment status
- Click on tab “Check your Payment status”.
- Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket no & Registered Mobile no and then click on “Check Payment status” button
3. Fill Application Form
- Click on the option “Fill Application Form” given on the home page.
- Fill the all entry like candidate’s details, address details, academic details, choose exam centers.
- Upload images as per given instructions, click on the checkbox given there for the declaration message.
- Click on either “Save” or “Review/ Submit” button as per your need.
Candidates, who will click on “Review or Submit” button, can first see the filled TS PGECET Application Form and then submit it finally.
4. Print Application Form
- After final submission of TS PGECET Registration/ Application form, registration no will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration no for future use.
- Take the print-out of filled application form for future reference by clicking on the button “Print”.
Official Website: TS PGECET Application Form 2020.