TS LAWCET Application Form will be provided soon for apply. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2017 will be conduct by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). There are approx 4090 seats for take the new admission in Law courses. TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 will be provided online on the official site. All interested candidates need to apply the Application Form of TS LAWCET 2017 for participate in exam. Only the selected aspirants will be take the admission so you need to make a good score in exam for selection.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2017
Students who want to take the admission in Telangana State law colleges then they need to apply the application form before the application close. Candidates also need to see the eligibility criteria otherwise the application form may be discarded by the exam community. This exam will be state level exam for UG courses.
TS LAWCET 2017 Important Dates
Students need to see the all Important Dates of TS LAWCET 2017 for fill the application form on time. We are providing the tentative dates of TS LAWCET Test 2017. Students can see the actual dates here after official announcement of exam. You can see now the dates in below given table-
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|TS LAWCET 2017 Notification||March, 2017|
|TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 Starting Date||March, 2017|
|TS LAWCET Online Application Form Close||April, 2017|
|Download TS LAWCET 2017 Admit Card||May, 2017|
|TS LAWCET 2017||May, 2017|
|TS LAWCET Result 2017||June, 2017|
|TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling||June, 2017|
TS LAWCET 2017 Application Process/ Apply Online
Without fill the application form any students cannot participate in the exam. Students can see below mentions steps for apply the Online Application Form of TS LAWCET 2017–
- Visit the official site of TS LAWCET 2017.
- Make an online registration by fill the personal details and create user name and password.
- Login to site by enter the registered username and password.
- See the application form in notification and open it.
- Read all instructions carefully before fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct info without any mistake.
- Upload the scan copy of documents, sign and recent photo in application form.
- Recheck filled application and click on submit key.
- Take a copy of application form.
- Pay the application fee.
Note: Aspirants can get more info related to TS LAWCET 2017 by the given link click here.