TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE will schedule an entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in the field of Engineering & Technology, Agriculture & Medicine (Pharmacy, Veterinary etc). To get entry in exam hall, you will have to carry TS EAMCET Hall Ticket to the examination center.
Here we have shared the tips to download the hall ticket from the official website through the online process.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2019
Candidates who wish to download their Telangana EAMCET admit card need to check the tentative schedule of TS EAMCET 2019. Here we have provided the exam dates along with the date of issue of admit card.
|Starting Date of Online Application form||3rd week of March|
|End Date to fill the application form||3rd week of April|
|Modification in application form||1st to 2nd week of April|
|Application form submission till (with late fee )||Last week of April|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Date||1st week of May|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Publishing of Answer Key on site||3rd week of May|
|Result||4th week of May|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June|
How to Download TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates must go through the steps given below for TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download
- In order to get admit card, candidates need to go to the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to the “Application” section and click on “Download Hallticket”.
- Enter the Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, & Date of Birth.
- Click on “Get Hallticket” button.
- The “TS EAMCET 2019” admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Take the printout of it for future use.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019: Important Instructions
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket is the most important document which a candidate needs to carry at the examination hall because it contains candidate’s details and without this the entry of candidates will be prohibited.
- Candidates also need to bring their filled-in online application form along with the affixed recent color photograph, certified by gazetted officer or principal of the college.
- Aspirants must reach at the examination hall at least 1 hour before the examination
- Applicants are required to bring attested copy of caste certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are advised to read all instructions printed on the admit card and adhere them otherwise you may be barred or disqualified from the exam.
- Please examine all the details printed on the TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancies, report to the TS EAMCET Helpline center for necessary action.
Students who are going to appear in TS EAMCET 2019 exam and they are still unaware about the exam pattern may check TS EAMCET Exam Pattern here.
For further enquiries, please contact us by sending your question in below comment box. We will respond to you soon.
Official Website: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019