TS EAMCET counselling 2017- टीएस ईएएमसीईटी काउंसिलिंग: TS EAMCET 2017 is an entrance test for Telangana state which is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE for providing admissions into various professional courses offered by the colleges of Telangana state. The candidates who appear in TS EAMCET 2017 and qualify the examination successfully will be called for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017(टीएस ईएएमसीईईटी 2017). The TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule is expected to be conducted tentatively on the fourth week of June till the last week of July 2017. The TS EAMCET Counselling Process is going to be carried out in different phases as per the schedules and the candidates on the basis of the rank will be called for the counselling process. In regards to more details such as TS EAMCET Counselling dates, registration fee etc go through the article and get complete details.
See also JAC Chandigarh Counselling
TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule
All the eligible candidates will be called for TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 on the basis of their performance in TS EAMCET 2017. The counselling process is tentatively decided to be conducted by the last week of June 2017. The counselling process starts initially with document verification process followed by the other process, which details are discussed below.
|12th June||1||Last||Anglo-Indian||9:00 AM|
|1||Last||PH-(V) & PH-(H)||9:00 AM|
|13th June||40001||50000||PH-(O)||9:00 AM|
|14th June||1||20000||CAP||9:00 AM|
|1||15000||Sports and Games||11:30 AM|
|15001||36000||Sports and Games||3:00 PM|
|15th June||1||10000||NCC||9:00 AM|
|16th June||40001||60000||CAP||9:00 AM|
|36001||45000||Sports and Games||11:30 AM|
|45001||56000||Sports and Games||3:00 PM|
|17th June||36001||42000||NCC||9:00 AM|
|18th June||56001||6700||Sports and Games||9:00 AM|
|67001||78000||Sports and Games||11:30 AM|
|78001||89000||Sports and Games||1:30 PM|
|89001||Last||Sports and Games||3:00 PM|
|19th June||60001||65000||NCC||9:00 AM|
|20th June||80001||85000||NCC||9:00 AM|
|PH-(V): Visually Handicapped|
PH-(H): Hearing Impaired Handicapped
PH-(O): Orthopedically Handicapped
NCC: National Cadet Corps
Sports: Sports & Games.
CAP: Children of Armed Forces Personnel.
Certificate Verification [Ranks Called]
|Date||Ranks Called||Reporting Time|
|12th June||1||1500||9:00 AM|
|13th June||6001||8500||9:00 AM|
|14th June||16001||18500||9:00 AM|
|15th June||26001||28500||9:00 AM|
|16th June||36001||38500||9:00 AM|
|17th June||46001||48500||9:00 AM|
|18th June||56001||59000||9:00 AM|
|19th June||68001||71000||9:00 AM|
|20th June||80001||83000||9:00 AM|
|21th June||92001||95000||9:00 AM|
|101001||Last ++||3:30 PM|
|Last++ Means: Minority candidates including not qualified/ not appeared in TSEAMCET-2017|
|Event||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Printing of the Echallan (upto 8 pm on June 15, 2017) of Indian Bank for offline payment||13 June||16 June|
|Online payment of counselling (net banking/Credit/Debit cards)||13 June||16 June|
|Registration for Counselling after payment||13 June||17 June till 5:30 PM|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates at Designated Centres||14 June (10 AM to 4PM)||18 June (10 AM to 4PM)|
|First Seat Allotment Round||Update Soon|
|Second Seat Allotment Round||Update Soon|
|Third Seat Allotment Round||Update Soon|
TS EAMCET Counselling Fee 2017
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Procedure
See also SRMJEE Counselling
The TS EAMCET 2017 counselling procedure includes the below-mentioned stages-
- Wait for the announcement of registration by the authorities of Helpline Centres.
- Once your rank is called out register yourself by giving the rank card to the officer at duty
- Make payment of processing fee and collect the registration form
- Enter your admit card number, rank and sign on the register. Registration process gets completed.
- Option entry and log out
- Candidates must wait for the announcement made by the officials. Once the announcement has been made, make verification of your certificate.
At the time of TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling, candidates must bring the below-mentioned documents along with set of photocopies and submit it to the authority for verification process
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent marks
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate issued by the concerned School/College.
- 12th standard Pass certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 1/1/2016( if available)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Incase of non-local candidates Residence certificate must be provided for a period of 10 years
- Physically Challenged (PH) / CAP / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate must be provided if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH, CAP, NCC, Sports, Minority candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board must be provided and the candidates only with 40% and above disability are eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (for Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (for in servicemen) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates must be provided issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC which includes Minority Status or certificate from the head master must be provided .
- Anglo-Indian- Certificate which is issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence must be provided.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exercise Option
Exercising options is the process where the candidates can make the selection of the colleges and courses which they want to take admission and accordingly make preference from higher to lower. Candidates are required to make their more than one preference and seat allotment will be done as per their choices and number of vacancies. If seats are not available as per the first choice then the candidates will be allotted a seat in the subsequent order as per next choice of preference.
TS EAMCET 2017 Allotment of Seat
See also UPTU Counselling
All the candidates who are called for TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling will be informed regarding the TS EAMCET 2017 Seat allotment through SMS on their registered mobile number. The seat allotment will be on the basis of merit, special reservation category, local area etc. You can log in through candidate log in id and click on “Allotment Order” and download the allotment order.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 is going to be scheduled for the fourth week of June. To receive more updates on TE EAMCET 2017 Counselling schedule, keep visiting our site. Incase of any kind of query or review, we welcome your valuable comments in the commenting section below and our team will revert you in a short while.