Telangana (TS) NEET Counselling 2018 – MBBS/ BDS Cut off, Seat Allotment

Telangana (TS) NEET Counselling 2018

Telangana (TS) NEET Counselling 2018: After the results announcement of NEET 2018, every state is going to organize a counselling process to provide admission in medical colleges of its state. Telangana state has invites the application form for all the NEET-UG 2018 qualified candidates from Telangana state. Admission into medical & dental colleges of the state is based on the NEET score. Candidates have to appear in the NEET exam and score the cutoff to appear in the Telangana MBBS/ BDS Counselling. Counselling procedure in Telangana state is administrated by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, Telangana.

Telangana (TS) NEET Counselling

Telangana (TS) NEET 2018 Counselling Dates

Dates are not confirmed; here we are providing the expected dates based on the previous year Telangana NEET Counselling Schedule. Check the counselling dates given below.

Events Expected Dates 2018
Online Registration starts from 1st week of July
Publishing of Provisional Merit List 2nd week of July
Document Verification 3rd week of July
Round-1 Counselling 4th week of July
Round-2 Counselling 1st week of August
Mop-up Round (for vacant seats) 3rd week of August

Telangana MBBS/ BDS Seat Allotment Procedure

Check the following step for Telangana Seat Allotment Procedure:

  1. Go to the official website of KNRUHS to apply for Telangana MBBS registration form 2018.
  2. Fill the all required details like personal details, educational qualification, upload photos & signature, etc.
  3. After registration, login into the account with NEET Roll no & registration number.
  4. Fill the details like NEET Roll no, NEET Score, Percentile, Academic details, upload scanned documents etc.
  5. After that, move to the option form. There will be list of colleges with available courses and no of seats available.
  6. Candidates can choose any colleges & courses as per their choice. Applicants can select maximum number of college
  7. Candidates can choose any college and course according to their choice. They can select the maximum no of college.
  8. After submitting the option form, One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and send to the registered mobile no.
  9. Enter the OTP and click on the confirm button.
  10. After this, the selected option/choice will be locked and can’t be change.
  11. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online mode only. Fee will be different for each category.
  12. Unreserved & OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2500/- as counselling fee. For SC/ST candidates, fee will Rs.2000/-.

Document Required at Reporting

  1. 12th & 10th Mark sheet/ Admit Card/ Passing Certificate
  2. NEET 2018 Admit Card
  3. NEET 2018 Score Card
  4. Transfer Certificate
  5. Domicile Certificate
  6. Character Certificate
  7. Migration Certificate
  8. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  9. Income Tax Certificate (if required)
  10. Passport sized Photographs
  11. Aadhaar Card
  12. PH,NCC and Sports Certificate
  13. Study Certificate from 6th to 12th
  14. Minority Certificate

List of Government MBBS/ BDS Colleges

Following are the list of medical & dental colleges in the Telangana state.

 S.No. Colleges Name
1. Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
2. Gandhi Medical College, Musheerabad, Secunderabad
3. Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
4. Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Adilabad
5. Government Medical College, Nizamabad
6. Government Medical College, Mahaboobnagar
7. ESI Medical College,Hyderabad
8. Government Dental College and Hospital, Afzalganj, Hyderabad (State-wide colleges)

Telangana NEET 2018 Cutoff

Telangana NEET Cutoff will be decided by the official authority of KNRUHS for 85% state quota seats. Remaining 15% will be decided by the DGHS on the behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).Cutoff will be declared in the month of August. After the mop-up round, the examination head controller will upload the Telangana (TS) NEET UG Cutoff on the official website of KNRUHS. Cutoff will be the minimum marks required to get admission into government & private medical colleges of Telangana state.

Telangana (TS) NEET Merit List

Telangana NEET 2018 Merit List is released by the official authority of KNRUHS. The list included approx 30000 students. It includes the name of candidates who have appeared in the NEET exam 2018 & passed 10+2 from the Telangana state. Telangana Medical Counselling will be done on the basis of provisional merit list.

Official website: Telangana (TS) NEET Counselling 2018

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment