TANCET 2023 Application Form
TANCET 2023 Application Form: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is managed by Anna University, Chennai on the behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu. This exam is conducted once a year for eligible and interested candidates. Aspirants who wish to take admission into lateral entry of MCA, MTech, ME, MPlan, March, MBA and MCAcourses, can fill the TANCET Online Registration Form for the examination. The application form will be commenced by university official authority in the month of April. The form will be filled through online mode only. Candidates must keep all documents ready before filling the application form. Candidates who will submit the application form successfully will be considered for TANCET exam. Here, candidates can check all information such as procedure to fill application form, application fee, eligibility criteria etc in detail.
TANCET Application Form 2023: Dates
Take a look on the tentative exam dates of TANCET 2023
|Starting date of Application Form||1st week of April|
|Last Date of submission of form||Last week of April|
|Admit Card Availability||May|
|Exam Date||3rd/ 4th week of May|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June|
|Registration for Counselling||June|
|Counselling starts from||July|
TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Final Year students can also apply for TANCET exam.
- Other state candidates can also apply but eligibility will be decided by the authority of respective colleges.
- Students having valid GATE 2021/ 2022/ 2023 score card, need not to appear in this exam.
- Candidates having GATE score card in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL), need to appear in TANCET exam.
- Minimum passing marks should be 55% to get admission in courses such as ME/ MTech/ March/ MPlan.
Note: To know more information about TANCET Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
TANCET 2023 Application Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar Details|
|Photograph Specification||Size||20- 30 KB|
|Notes||Recent, Colored, Light Background|
|TANCET Application Fee||Rs.500/- for UR, OBC|
|Rs. 250/- for SC/ SCA/ ST|
|Mode Of Payment||Online; via Net Banking, Debit / Credit card|
TANCET 2023 Application Form: Steps
- Visit the official site of Anna university i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- Click on link “Click Here” for online registration.
- Fill all details; provide valid mail id & mobile no.
- Set a password and then submit it.
- Registration message will be displayed on the screen after successfully registered.
Steps-2: Application Form
- Login into the account with the registered mail id and password.
- Before proceeding to application, read all instructions carefully and then click on proceed button.
- Fill the application form with personal details, academic details etc
- Upload photo according to the given size and format.
- Before final submission, click on “Review” button and can change any details if required.
- After this, click on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Select the payment mode i.e. Credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fill your card details and then click on “Pay now” button.
- After the successful transactions, take the print of application form for future use.
Official Website: TANCET 2023 Application Form