Tamil Nadu BVSc Admission 2017 (तमिलनाडु बीवीसीसी प्रवेश): The Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is going to start its admission process. The aspirants can apply for Tamil Nadu BVSc Online Application form here. The deadline for the submission of the form is 5th June 2017. The aspirants 320 seats will be allotted to the selected students in various veterinary colleges all over Tamil Nadu. The aspirants can also check TN BVSc Application Status, Eligibility, important dates given below.
Tamil Nadu BVSc Admission 2017
The aspirants are informed that the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has announced the notification for the TANUVAS Admissions 2017. The students will be able to apply online until 4th June. They are required to fill the TANUVAS Application Form. We have provided a link through which you will be able to apply online here. The students whoa re seeking admission in reputed veterinary colleges in Tamil Nadu, they are advised to apply for the TN BVSc Admission 2017.
TANUVAS BVSC Application Form 2017
The interested applicants have to follow the specified Tanuvas Admission Procedure to apply online for the form. They can access the official website or they can click on the link we have provided for the TN BVSc Online Application Form 2017. The University will provide admission in Bachelors of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) through the online process.
Steps to follow for the TANUVAS Online Application Form.
- The aspirants have to open the official website.
- Now they have to click on the online application form for Undergraduate Programs.
- now register yourself on the website.
- After the successful registrations, you have to fill all the details in the application form.
- It should be noted that the details must be correct.
- Then you have to attach scanned copy of required documents, a colour photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- The aspirants have to pay the application fee via any of online payment mode.
- Download the generated application form and also take a printout for future uses.
www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in Application Form 2017-Important dates
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Name of Stream||BVSc and AH|
|Online Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Deadline for the Application Form||5th June 2017|
|Last Date for the receipt of generated application form||17th June 2017|
Tamil Nadu BVSc Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Subjects Studied in 12th or any Equivalent Exam||Eligibility Minimum Marks (%)|
|Biology or Zoology and Botony||60||60||55||Pass|
|Chemistry and Physics||60||60||55||Pass|
|Aggregate of All subjects||70||65||60||Pass|
- The aspirants must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The age of the candidate must not be more than 21 Years.
- The aspirant must have cleared the 12th or HSC examination from any recognised board in Tamil Nadu.
- The aspirants of OC can apply for two times for these admissions(SC/ST and other reserved categories have three chances).
Tamilnadu BVSc Application Form 2017 Fees
The aspirants are required to pay Rs. 700 (Rs. 350 for SC/ST/SCA category) for the submission of the application form. For more queries, you can comment in the comment section given below.