St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017: The Entrance Exam for the St. Xavier’s is the exam for allotting the new admission into the St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai for the candidates to take the admission into the BMS. For getting the admission into the Xavier’s College candidates need to fill the application form of the entrance exam before the last date of the application of BMS. The St Xavier’s Entrance Exam for admission in Management is used to be held in the month of June, each year. Without filling the application form of the exam candidates can’t appear in the examination hall.
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Details:
- Exam Name: Xavier’s BMS Entrance Test 2017
- Commonly Known: BMS Entrance Test
- Conducting Institute: St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Exam Type: University level
- Exam level: Undergraduate
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria: All interested students that want to apply for the BMS Test that can see below the eligibility of the exam-
- The aspirant should be 12th pass from a recognized board of the education with 60% aggregate marks.
- In the aggregate % there will be relaxation for the reserve category candidates.
- There will be an age limit for the applicant (not exceed 23 years).
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fees of the application form by the net banking options (by debit/ credit card) or by the challan. The application fee of the form is below according to the category of the applicant-
- For reserve categories aspirants (SC/ ST) – Rs. 400/-
- For all other Rs. – 600/-
How to Apply for St Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017, Check complete Details for the Admission Process of St Xavier’s Entrance Test
All eligible candidates can fill the St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form by the following process of the application submission. Before filling the application form of the BMS Entrance Test 2017 all interested students need to know the complete information of the following points related to BMS Test 2017. Eligibility Criteria, application process, application fees, important dates, admit card, courses offered, exam syllabus and exam pattern, sample paper, the result of examination and contact info.
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the exam and make a login to the official Website.
- Click on the apply application form.
- Fill all the entries of form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the fees of the application form by the upper mention method.
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
Candidates need to see all details that are below into the tabular form-
|Application starts||May 2017|
|Application Close||May 2017|
|Last date for pay fee||May 2017|
|Admit card||June 2017|
|Date of exam||June 2017|
|Final result||June 2017|
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Syllabus
All candidates can see below the Syllabus of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 for making a good score into the examination-
- Current Affairs of nation
- Verbal Ability& reasoning
- Creative Thinking
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
- Students can see below the Exam Pattern of St. Xavier’s Exam 2017-
- The total time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes for the exam.
- The paper of the exam will be subjective type and the objective type pattern.
- For the objective type questions, candidates need to fill the answers in OMR sheet.
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card: Candidates can Download the Admit Card of St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 from the official website no of the examination. Candidates need to paste the photograph of the applicant and make an attested on the call letter. Without the call letter of the exam, candidates can’t appear into the St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017. So students are advised to take the call letter of the exam at the examination time. The hall ticket of the exam has all details of the applicant and the complete information of the exam.
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Selection Process: The students will be select on the basis of the exam and the final selection of the selected candidates will be on the basis of the interview round. Aspirants who have been passed written exam they need to appear for the interview otherwise the selection will be discarded.
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 Result: The result of the exam (merit list) will be announced 15 days after the date of the exam and the final result of the exam will be announced after the interview round. The candidates can check their result online on the official site of the exam coordinating institute.
St. Xavier’s College,
5, Mahapalika Marg,
Maharashtra 400 001
Phone: 022 22620661
St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017
The St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of June and hence for that the candidates have to submit the application form in the officially prescribed format on or before the last date. For more information about the St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai or you are invited to ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.