SNAP Registration 2018
SNAP Registration 2018: Registration for SNAP 2018 has been already started from 28th August 2018 and the released Registration form will be live until 26th November 2018. There is enough time before the last date, but candidates must have to know the correct procedure to do the Registration.
All the interested candidates can apply to get admission in PG MBA Courses. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a national/University level entrance exam organized by the Symbiosis International University. After qualifying the exam candidates will get admission into university and various other management institutions.
SNAP Registration 2018: Important Dates
SNAP Registration 2018 is already live and most of the Events and their dates are known now. Some Important dates are, SNAP Registration Last Date is 26th November 2018, and SNAP Exam date is 16th December 2018. All the Details are given below.
|Registration/Payment Starts||28th August 2018|
|Registration/Payment Closes||26th November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||1st December 2018|
|SNAP exam date||16th December 2018 (2: 00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP Eligibility Criteria for Registration
- OCI, PIO, NRI and Foreign National candidates can apply for SNAP 2018.
- Candidates must have completed the UG degree in any discipline. The university must have to be recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates also have to graduation with minimum of 50% marks for non-reserved and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
How to Do SNAP Registration 2018?
The Process is simple and the complete procedure can be summarized into 4 parts, as below
- Register for SNAP Test: Fill the registration form part I > Enter the OTP & validate mobile no. > Verify your email id
- Make Payment for SNAP Test: Pay the SNAP test fee
- Register for Institute Program(s): Fill and complete the registration form part II
- Make Payment for Institute Program(s): Make payment for Programs selected
The Explained Step by Step Procedure for SNAP Registration 2018 is Given below.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- You can Directly Apply Here for SNAP 2018 Registration and or Visit the official website snaptest.org and register yourself.
- Through both mode you will reach the registration page.
- Now, fill all the details like registration, test city & other required details.
- Click on “Register”.
- A new pop-up of”terms and Condition” will be opened. Scroll down to the last and then tick on the box in front of “If you agree to the above terms and conditions, click “I agree” and please complete your form by filling all the parts of your application.” to accept the terms and condition and Click on “I Agree”.
- After that. The Registration Page will be opened.
- Enter the Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email Address. On the same page Select Gender, Category, and 3 Test Preference Cities.
- Now on the same page, Upload your current passport size photo (not more than 3 months old).
- Check all details and Click on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Click on “OK” on the Confirmation Pop-UP. An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number and email Id.
- Check your Email inbox. And Enter the OTP on the next form. And Click on “Submit”.
- On the Next Page, You will be asked to Make Payment. And to do that Click on the button “Click Here to Make Payment”.
- Now you have to pay the test fee. After payment, fill the part 2 and finally “Submit” it.
- Now take a print out of confirmation page and keep it safe.
Things You Must Know About SNAP Registration 2018
- Make sure to fulfill all the SNAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria first, Before filling the SNAP Application Form.
- The Admit Card will be only available through the online mode via the official website.
- Candidates are advised to recheck your Name, Date of birth, Category, and Photograph before submitting the form, these details cannot be changed.
- The image must have to be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif formats only. The photo size should be in between 10 to 100 KB.
SNAP Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the SNAP Application Fee of Rs. 1750.
- You can pay the Application fee through Indian Bank Gateway, Billdesk, Easebuzz & Demand Draft.
- Through DD you also have to pay the bank transaction fee. So Through DD the Total Fee will be 1750+ Bank Charges.
- The DD will be made on “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Candidates have to send the DD to the following address.
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
So finally, I hope that the SNAP Registration 2018 Process will be not hard for you. We tried your best to provide you the best way to fill the Application form/ Registration Form. Additionally, you can check SNAP Syllabus in our separate Article. Good Luck Keep Visiting.
Official Website: SNAP Registration 2018