SNAP 2019: SNAP is commonly known as Symbiosis National Aptitude Test regulated by the institution of Symbiosis International University (SIU). SNAP 2019 Online Test will be conducted for the candidate’s seeking admission to the various management programmes in the various institutes of Symbiosis across India. To appear in the SNAP Test, applicants must fill the application form that will be available on the official portal of SIU after the notification is issued. This test is held at national-level and offers admission into MBA/ MSc (Computer Applications/ System Security) courses in different symbiosis institution participating through this exam. Get all important information related to SNAP 2019.
Latest Update 28 August: SNAP 2019 Online Registration starts from 28th August 2018. Check the Procedure to fill the Application form.
Update.: SNAP 2019 Entrance Exam Dates Announced !! The exam will be conducted on 16 Dec. 2018.
Basic Details of SNAP Test 2019
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019|
|Common / Popular Name||SNAP|
|Conducted By||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Type of Exam||National-level Test|
|Mode of Examination||Online (computer-based test)|
SNAP 2019 Important Dates
Candidates are suggested to follow the expected dates of SNAP Online Test for better preparation.
|Exam Events||Date (Announced)|
|Online Registration starts from||28th August 2018|
|Online Registration ends on||26th November 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st December 2018|
|SNAP Test Date||16th December 2018 (2: 00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration||January 2nd/3rd Week 2019|
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must graduate from any recognized university or institute with at least 50% aggregate. For SC/ ST, minimum required aggregate will be 45%.
- Candidates who will be in the final year of the Bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from any Foreign University, they must have equivalence certificate from Association of Indian universities (AIU).
SNAP 2019 Application Form
- Visit the SNAP official website i.e. snaptest.org
- Register yourself online on the portal.
- Upload all the relevant scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee through the options provided like Billdesk Gateway/ Axis Bank Gateway/ Indian Bank Gateway/ Demand Draft.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 1750/- with additional bank charges.
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer-based test)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ (Objective type)|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for each correct response.|
-0.25 will be deducted for each wrong response
SNAP Test Syllabus
The Question Paper will have total 150 Question engraved in 4 different section. Candidates can check table given below for the syllabus or you can check our separate article on SNAP Syllabus 2019.
|Sections||Syllabus||Total No of Questions|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex numbers, Logarithm, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Vectors, HCF & LCM, GP & AP, AM & GM, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, Algebra etc||40|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||Jumbled paragraphs, Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence correction, Odd man out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, Sentence completion etc||40|
|Current Affairs||Social issues, World Records, Books, and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Business, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||Puzzles, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing and many more.||40|
- Make a time table and follow it strictly.
- Drink lot of water & eat healthy food to stay fit.
- Try to give mock test to improve speed & accuracy.
- Solve Symbiosis Previous Year Question Paper or sample paper.
- Take help of reference books and follow the complete syllabus.
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
Candidates, who will submit their registration form successfully and pay the fee before the last date, will be able to download the SNAP Hall Ticket. The admit card will be issued by the official authority of SIU in the first week of December. Candidates must bring hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Visit the SNAP website.
- Click on the link given on the home page for SNAP 2019 Admit Card.
- Enter the Login credentials to login into your account and then submit it.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of hall ticket after downloading it.
SNAP Test 2019 Result
After conducting the exam successfully, the result will be declared within a week. Candidates, who will be appeared in the exam, can download SNAP Score Card from the official SNAP Test website. The result will contain the sectional score, qualifying status, percentile score & overall scaled score with candidate’s personal details.
Check the steps to download the SNAP Results
- Go to the Official SNAP Test portal.
- Go to Login option.
- Enter the SNAP Id & Password and click on the “Login” button.
- Download the result after displaying on the screen for future use.
SNAP Cutoff 2019
SNAP Cutoff will be released along with the results through online mode. Each participating institutes of SIU will release separate cutoff for their respective colleges. To be eligible for further rounds, applicants will have to score the minimum percentile decided by the individual colleges of SIU. Candidates will need to score more than or equal to the released cutoff marks to get admission in any one of 15 colleges of SIU.
SNAP 2019 Admission Procedure
Based on the cutoff marks, SNAP Merit List will be published on the respective college’s website. Students, whose name will be included in the merit list, have to appear for the GE/ PI & WAT rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted for SNAP Admission Process on the basis of given below parameters.
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Official Website: SNAP 2019