Sikkim Manipal University (SMIT) invites students for new session students who want to do education in four year degree course program bachelor in engineering (B. Tech). Interested candidates can apply online for admission. Every year many students want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University but firstly aspirants need to pass the SMIT B.Tech Admission Test 2018. If Candidates get the good score in Entrance Exam then they all will eligible for admission in any institute of Sikkim Manipal University.
SMIT B.Tech Admission 2018
Sikkim Manipal University Application Form 2018 is a plan to reach and take admission in any college of SMU. Students must be required to fill the application form to take admission and get a place in the university. Application form required to fill by students all compulsory and mandatory entries. The application form is identified to students for the permit in Sikkim Manipal University Entrance Test.
SMIT B.Tech Admission 2018 Application Fee
Students fill the application form to apply for Sikkim Manipal University must be paid some amount by aspirants. SMIT Application Fee fills by every student who wants to apply for Admission. Students should have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the entrance examination. Students can pay the application fee by using mode of online. Students can pay application fee through Bank Demand Draft in favor of Sikkim Manipal University. The student also can pay the application fee by using net banking/credit card/ debit card and any other method of online mode or can easily direct in cash to Sikkim Manipal University.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Registration Process 2018
- Examination Level: University level Examination
- Examination For: Under Graduate Students
- Examination Name: SMIT B.Tech Admission Test
- Conducting Institute: Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
SMIT B. Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University must be passed given below all these simple following steps
- Students must be passed in 10+2 or higher secondary class or intermediate class standard.
- Aspirants who want take admission must be passed in 10+2 or 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics.
- Candidates must be passed in previous three-year diploma course program.
- Students must be passed in Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 50% aggregate.
- 45% aggregate will be for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC) in related subjects to apply.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Important Dates 2018
Sikkim Manipal University dates are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed according to via Sikkim Manipal University. If any change related to university dates we shall update regularly.
|1||Last date for submitting application form||May 2018|
|2||Date of Offline SMIT Entrance Test||May 2018|
|3||Result of Offline SMIT Entrance Test||May 2018|
SMIT B.Tech Admission Exam Centers 2018
Students can attend entrance exam of SMIT divided by two type’s mode first online and another one is an offline mode. Students can select easily one mode to attend the examination. SMIT Exam Centers are given below
Online Examination Centre
|S. N.||Center Code||City|
Offline Examination Center
|S. N.||Center Code||City|
SMIT B.Tech Admission Test Syllabus 2018
Students need to download Entrance Exam Syllabus for making higher rank and good performance in offline Test which helps to candidates in admission. SMIT entrance exam test will be based on mode offline that means exam will be written. Entrance exam syllabus is given below
- General Aptitude
SMIT B.Tech Admission Exam Pattern 2018
Students need to pattern to attend the examination. Exam Pattern of SMIT 2018 helps to students to make good rank in the entrance examination. By the exam pattern, students learn that how type question appears in entrance exam. All questions in entrance exam will be multiples choice and objective. Students need to choose only one option for the right answer. There will be 240 questions in entrance examination which are divided by given below following subjects
- There will be 240 objective types of question ask in Entrance Exam 2018
- Mathematics subjects considered 80 multiples choice questions.
- In the physics subject, 60 objective types question will be asked in the entrance test.
- 60 questions will ask in chemistry subjects in Entrance Test.
- 40 questions will be asked from General aptitude and English.
- Total time duration is given by board 150 minutes or 2 ½ hours.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Selection Process 2018
Students who have plans to take admission they need to apply for Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET). SMIT 2018 selection process also depends on JEE Mains score card and 12th class performance. SMIT Selection Process 2018 will be base on given below following exams
- Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE Mains)
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET)
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) offline test
- Scorecard or 12th class standard or previous three-year diploma course.
SMIT B.Tech Admission Counseling 2018
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology conducts likely every year for engineering students of entrance examination. After Examination University goes to shortlist students for admission by the process of counseling. Counseling process depends on JEE Mains, entrance exam Offline Test, MUOET and performance of class 12th.
Contact at Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Majitar,
Rangpo, Pin – 737132, East Sikkim
Phone No: 03592-246466, 246020
Fax No: 03592-246112
Mobile No: +91-9635527557, +91-8900388724
SMIT B.Tech Admissions 2018
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Admission 2018 is open now to four year degree course program engineering students. SMIT Admission 2018 is ready to take admission of students who want to education in the engineering field. This university offered many course programs to engineering education. Students can easily choose any one course program from Sikkim Manipal University offered course program. If students want to more information related to Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Admission Test 2018, they can follow the direct link above or they may contact us by commenting at the end of the post.