Shekhawati University Revaluation Result 2018
Shekhawati University Revaluation Result 2018: Those candidates who given the exam in the PDUSU is required to know that the university will declare the reval result on their official site very soon. So applicant required to be updated regarding their result. The applicant can able to check their PDUSU BA Reval Result from the official website very soon. Some of the applicants face problem regarding check their result. So we are providing here all the detail regarding the PDUSU Rechecking Result.
PDUSU Revaluation Result 2018: Procedure
An applicant who applies for the revaluation form in the PDUSU University is required to be updated as the university not declare the result yet. Those applicants who face problem regarding see their result is required to not to worry. We are providing here the procedure for the PDUSU BSc Reval Result. The steps are as follows.
Shekhawati University Recheck Result: How To Download
- Go to the official site of the university shekhauni.ac.in
- On the opening of the official site, applicants require to go to the student corner.
- Under the student corner, there is a section of the result.
- Click on it a window appear under which there is a tag name as “Examination Results-2018”.
- Click on it a new window will open under which the various section are given such as student panel, college panel, university panel etc.
- The applicant requires to click on the student panel tab.
- On clicking it a window appear under which there is a section of the result.
- click on the result section. After clicking on it a window open name as “Class Selection Panel”.
- Under that panel, the applicant requires to select the course i.e. UG/PG or other courses.
- After selecting the course applicant require to click on the “select class for Result”. Under which applicant require to select the course of they want to see the result.
- After that click on the button name as “Proceed for Result”.
- Then applicant requires to select the one of the button name as “by main exam roll no.” or “by father’s name”.
- Enter the detail which is asked there. After that click on the “Proceed”. The result appears on the screen, the applicant requires to take the print out of their result for the future use.
The Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University has primary obligation to provide direction to society local, regional & national and to shape & channelize the energies, vision, and commitments of the youth for positive, productive and creative concerns. This can be achieved through an effective education and dissemination of the knowledge.
The information provided here is as per the official notification if the applicant has any queries regarding see their result they can see read the steps which are provided above if they have any further queries they can contact us through the comment box.
Official Website: Shekhawati University Revaluation Result 2018