SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2017 (एससीईआरटी ओडिशा बी एड एडमिशन): The Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) is going to start its admissions for the Bachelors in Education Program. The students who are interested can apply for the SCERT Odisha Online Application. The forms will be available from 30th of May 2017. The deadline for the Odisha B.Ed Application Form 2017 is 20th of June. The students have to apply fo the form to participate in the entrance exam.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2017
The students who are seeking admission in two year B.Ed courses in the state of Odisha, they can apply for the Odisha B.Ed Admissions 2017. The Government of Odisha will provide admission to the students who will qualify the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam.The aspirants can check the SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Status here. The admission in various government and private colleges will be provided to the candidates through this admission test. The students are required to fill the SCERT Odisha Online Registration 2017 to register themselves for the B.Ed Entrance exam.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form 2017
The State Council of Education Research & Training has announced its official notification for the admissions of Government and private colleges for B.Ed courses. The students who are interested can fill the B.Ed Application Form for Odisha. The aspirants first have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the SCERT B.Ed Admission 2017. The aspirants are required to follow some steps for the filling of the form.
Steps to follow for the Odisha B.Ed Online Application Form.
- Aspirants have to open the Official Website.
- Then they have to find the B.Ed Admission link.
- Then they have to open the link and click on the apply option.
- Start filling the application form with correct and valid details.
- Now pay the required fee for the application.
- Attach a scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature with the application form.
- Submit the form by clicking on the button proceed.
- Download the generated application form and also take a print out for proof.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2017 Dates
|Commencement of Application form||30th May 2017|
|Deadline for Online Application||20th June 2017|
|Admit card releases||To be released|
|SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017||9th July 2017|
Odisha B.Ed Eligibility
- The aspirants must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognised board in Odisha.
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- There will be a 5% relaxation for the Reserved Categories.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Fee
- General & OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.300
- For more than one subject all the students have to pay Rs.200 extra.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission Procedure
The students will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test. The B.Ed Admission Procedure in Orrisa will include the students who will clear the eligibility criteria, as well as the entrance exam, only they will be selected. The students will further be called for the Odisha B.Ed Counselling for the allotment of the seats. For more queries, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.